SUNDAY Convoy Into Oulton Park - Meeting Point 8AM ******

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Boo! I camp at my local circuit, it's all part of the weekend, (and it meens I dont need to leave Newbury at 4.30am).

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Bed at mine saturday night fella if you want to ? Im playing cricket in the day but should be back at about 830ish

sanjaykumar

newby to this event....

Hi,
i've never been to oulton park or any other btcc event!!!
can anyone tell me the best time to get there and if we have deffo got parking for scn members....

also can someone confirm if scn members are meeting up before hand.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Hi,
i've never been to oulton park or any other btcc event!!!
can anyone tell me the best time to get there and if we have deffo got parking for scn members....

also can someone confirm if scn members are meeting up before hand.

Welcome to the site fella. With regards to your final question !! If you read the first post, you will see that we are all meeting at 8am, So hopefully we shall see you there.

There is another thread going with regards to the possibility of group parking.

sanjaykumar

just spoke to oulton park and the guy told me that this seat have not booked any group parking due to the cost..... does anyone else now any different?????

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
There maybe a last ditch effort to get this sorted.. just waiting for some more info.

But postage is probably out of the window now, but if i can secure some passes we might be able to distribute them on the day if people make the effort to get there bright and early.

More info as and when i get it.

<OWEN>

no smoke, no poke
Oct 16, 2007
york
me and my dad will try meet you but im driving so ull all have to go slow so i can keep up lol

chriswilks

Astra CDTi track car
Jun 3, 2007
warrington cheshire
be a few of the vxrs goin past the red fox around 8ish if i see you guys ill give you a beep just if your wondering what someones beeping at!!gonna get some funny looks cheering for the seats amonst them lot!!! :) ive heard mixed things regarding weather...some say glorious sunshine and others heavy rain!!! really cant wait for this!!!!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Just a request more than anything.....

Our support Car wont be coming to Oulton, and that carries the Generator. We were hoping to do Tea and Coffee by boiling Kettles,rather than having to wait around using Gas.

Has anyone got a suitable Generator that they could bring, and dont mind us using. Needs to be in excess of 3000W i assume, to power a kettle.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
This is nothing to do with group parking inside the circuit, which will be dealt with on a separate thread.

Last year quite a few of us met up the Red Fox Pub, then onto Wyevale Garden Centre which is located near the circuit. If anyone fancies meeting at either of these places, then these are the details.

Hopefully be meeting about 730 am (ish) ????

Situated on the A51 , cant miss it !

The Red Fox
Four Lane Ends, Tiverton, Tarporley,
Cheshire CW6 9LZ

After leaving the Red Fox we will head towards

Wyevale Garden Centre
Forest Road
Cotebrook
Tarporley
CW6 9EE

Hoping to get there between 7.45 - 8.00 am.

Then into the circuit.

Forest Road i get on my sat-nav is CW6 0 ? :confused: Is there another road near I can link it to?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.