Build date thread

Torque69

Sep 18, 2021
South Birmingham
One can just hope Seat puts some effort into improving the infotainment system software during the time they are not delivering any cars
Yes, hopefully, whilst I've no direct experience of using it, from what I've read its somewhat troublesome to use and bug ridden.
Obviously a sign of progress..

One 'extra' I'd like for the ehybrid which I'll miss from the Outlander is an 'EV only' button. It's very useful

xeizo

Aug 17, 2021
Well, I spoke to my dealer today, they know exactly nothing and apparently they haven't got a single car in quite a while. My cars status is "waiting for components" which looks to be the status of all the cars. It's almost open goal for Tesla and the chinese EV makers (there will be a storm of chinese EVs over Europe next year). Happy my old car still works ...

AndyRJones

Apr 28, 2021
Just to update, my build week 29 FR e-hybrid arrived at my house yesterday. Good luck to those waiting.
How are you finding your first week of driving it and what did drive before so I know your comparison point of reference

AndyRJones

Apr 28, 2021
New update, my car is ready (status 7). Now they are booking for shipping. Looks like delivery will be before Christmas after all :)
I’m status 30 and itching to know whether it’s on a boat …. I could have picked it up from Barcelona quicker myself haha

Bakerboy

Mar 25, 2015
Still no sign of a build date for mine and I'm currently having a debate with the dealership over the finance package as they valued my current car in July and its now worth about £2.5k more thus giving me more equity... They say the figures are binding BUT I signed nothing and wasn't given any paperwork at all from them and the salesman has now left. All I got was the card machine receipt for my £500 deposit. I've told them they either redo the figures or I'll walk away, even if I lose my £500 I'll still be better off going somewhere else with the increased equity.

gdsl88

Oct 13, 2021
Still no sign of a build date for mine and I'm currently having a debate with the dealership over the finance package as they valued my current car in July and its now worth about £2.5k more thus giving me more equity... They say the figures are binding BUT I signed nothing and wasn't given any paperwork at all from them and the salesman has now left. All I got was the card machine receipt for my £500 deposit. I've told them they either redo the figures or I'll walk away, even if I lose my £500 I'll still be better off going somewhere else with the increased equity.
I ended up selling mine myself and making roughly the same more over what the dealership offered, I called and checked first with them and they had no problem with it at all. Which dealership?

gdsl88

Oct 13, 2021
My car has a passenger reference for the united spirit, I take that as meaning its on its way!

Bakerboy

Mar 25, 2015
All sorted now, dealership have agreed to redo the finance and give me an extra £2k equity. I’ll now sign for this agreement so it’ll be binding whatever happens but I’m happy with that as don’t see prices for used cars rising much more now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gdsl88

gdsl88

Oct 13, 2021
All sorted now, dealership have agreed to redo the finance and give me an extra £2k equity. I’ll now sign for this agreement so it’ll be binding whatever happens but I’m happy with that as don’t see prices for used cars rising much more now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice one!!

Reactions: Bakerboy

henry1

Nov 1, 2014
Morning all,

I ordered my Leon fr e-hybrid on the 20th October and have just been told it will be built week 7 next year. Didn’t think that was to bad?… does that sound about right or do you think it will be delayed?

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Morning all,

I ordered my Leon fr e-hybrid on the 20th October and have just been told it will be built week 7 next year. Didn’t think that was to bad?… does that sound about right or do you think it will be delayed?
Don't think that's too shabby, they must be prioritising hybrids considering I ordered a normal fr beginning of August and still waiting a build week (hoping that will be announced before the month ends)

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Torque69

Sep 18, 2021
South Birmingham
Don't think that's too shabby, they must be prioritising hybrids considering I ordered a normal fr beginning of August and still waiting a build week (hoping that will be announced before the month ends)

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
My dealer advised me they were indeed prioritising hybrids

Torque69

Sep 18, 2021
South Birmingham
Morning all,

That's not bad. Any optional extras? I have a desire red ehybrid fr estate on order with pan roof for long time and still don't have a build date..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise