Car been back to dealship 7 times and not fixed - what should i do next?

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
I think before you bought the car I mentioned Arnolds are a disgrace of a company. Unless I had no other choice they wouldn't get my business. Bunch of donkeys and rude as well in my experience.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
you can try to get compo from the garage but tbh they will probably pass you on to SEAT , i got my next service 100% free , may not seem much but when you think about it i rekon about £300 for a 20k service so not too bad , oh and i will make sure i get my moneys worth will all borderline parts being done ;)

Goose17

You need a rewire mate, that will fix it. I've just had it done on my 1 year old FR550. Had all the sensors fitted and re fitted, they didn't work. Car's been to dealers in Aberdeen about 15 times to get same problem fixed. Audi and VW have had recalls with same problem but SEAT wont agree as it costs more money and time to do a re wire. Go through Customer Service on 0500222222 and make sure they log it in their system, then tell your dealer that you have been to them!!

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
You need a rewire mate, that will fix it. I've just had it done on my 1 year old FR550. Had all the sensors fitted and re fitted, they didn't work. Car's been to dealers in Aberdeen about 15 times to get same problem fixed. Audi and VW have had recalls with same problem but SEAT wont agree as it costs more money and time to do a re wire. Go through Customer Service on 0500222222 and make sure they log it in their system, then tell your dealer that you have been to them!!

well its just had a new wiring loom in from the ecu and so far so good. no lights!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise