Car completly fixed and ROLLING ROAD RESULTS!!!!!

Poverty

Cheers poverty!!! I'll defo give it a go mate, but i reeeeally don't think i'll touch an m3, i've never raced one, but i've been in my next door neighbours new m3 and that is a fast car!!!!!!!!

The E46 M3 isnt as quick as you think it will be. Have also been a passenger in a m3 and they feel alot quicker than they are.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Cheers poverty that's interesting mate, my bro was telling me he had a play with the previous E36 in his 190 bhp fiesta st, and he said it was only at really high speeds that it was pulling on him, and even then it wasn't by much.
What's the fastest car you have came up against?

Poverty

Cheers poverty that's interesting mate, my bro was telling me he had a play with the previous E36 in his 190 bhp fiesta st, and he said it was only at really high speeds that it was pulling on him, and even then it wasn't by much.
What's the fastest car you have came up against?

Got a couple cammed, and full mani ST's down my way and they sure do shift for what they are.

Poverty

i can only imagaine lol! What other motors have you had mate? And what is your next step with the cupra?

Ive had a 1.4 ibiza sport and thats it, and my daily drive is a van :cartman:

Next step is something to take me over 450hp and a DSG box. Am thinking TTRS facelift, but turbo technology is moving on so rapidly, that I might hang on for a while. There are quite a few cars out there that will remap to straight over 400hp, and I think the next gen of turbo cars will have even more impressive gains.

Hurdy

Yorkshire - born and bred
Oct 7, 2008
South Yorkshire
Bigg,

That is an awesome amount of torque [B)]

I do love the diesels for the mpg and lbft. I had 3 VAG diesels before turning to petrol and mapped all of them. Not so much about the 0-60 with diesels, more about the 30-70 where you need it:D

Oh BTW, I was Custom Code before I turned to REVO. I can't really knock their maps as they are generally uber smooth.:)

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
At this moment in time I think there are only 3 tuners that will perform the DPF-delete mod.

Obviously JBS(custom-code) is one, there's also P-torque in wolverhampton and AMD. I'm waiting on a reply from CCTuning to confirm whether they do this and what price. Hoping to have a few options and see if any of these tuners can blank sensors to prevent this sensor issue from occurring after this mod is done.

Last edited:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Another worthwhile scalp today:) Had a play today on some of the (private) roads where i live against a work colleagues mk5 golf gti stage 1 revo. Was really anxious about it! And i took it!!!! And if honest pretty comprehensively through 2nd 3rd and 4th, roaf ran out, but he admited to it i kept pulling away bit by bit through the gears:) So was well chuffed:) Just need to get mine lowered like his on sportlines!!!!:)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
At this moment in time I think there are only 3 tuners that will perform the DPF-delete mod.

Obviously JBS(custom-code) is one, there's also P-torque in wolverhampton and AMD. I'm waiting on a reply from CCTuning to confirm whether they do this and what price. Hoping to have a few options and see if any of these tuners can blank sensors to prevent this sensor issue from occurring after this mod is done.

Chris at CC Tuning at the moment will perform The DPF Removal but at this point in time will strip out the internals of the DPF rather than using a new pipe ,Hes waiting for a new guy to start.

I Was going to get Chris to do it but the JBS Group buy was to good let go especially with the Miltek only costing around £288

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise