Car pics - SEAT Ibiza Mk3 views needed what mods etc

moz4321

well i bought this about a month ago, have had alot of trouble with it i only paid £600.00 for it and only needed a few pieces doin, so we sed anyway it needed 3 new tyres, front nearside lower wishbone bushes, front break pads, two new side repeater covers, break light sensor switch < still says there is a problem with it :S, m3 mirrors and thats all for now.

problems still occuring>
epc light on , think its to do with the brak light sensor :S all lights working etc
car wont start summet to do with ignition barrel which its goin in the garage to try n get fixed tomorra :D:drool:

all in all tho it drives well, just needed to bump start it to get it goin

any 1 got any ideas of the problems will be appreciated

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

photo below > damage that made it a write off :S althought there was a dint on the offside wing but managed to pull it out :D, this lil scratch will be painted and a new door trim

IMG_0093.jpg

what do you pples think. Think i need some new alloys, lowerin springs, tints maybe?, and wanna do the engine bay get a few blue tubes abwt n a induction kit :D any other ideas ?

cheers mozza

moz4321

had it on the machine it says the break light sensor is at fault not sure why and bought a lead n got the software with it and it wont reconise the lead dont know why :D

moz4321

not sure i didnt do it myselfe it was a garage that done it :)
cheers for post :D

moz4321

just a habit i have picked up from msn :) new on here soo ill take it on board

thanks moz

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
Hey... Thats what MY car used to look like... nawwww. Welcome to the site.

As for your brake sensor, do your lights come on when you press the brake pedal, it not, switch is the likely cause.

612100.png

bottom picture is the brake force regulator...could be the cause...

moz4321

the break lights do come on mate, although the previouse owner has done some dodgy work under ther :(, the switch on my car is a 2 pin not sure if its meant to be 4?
ill have to have a look at your car, may give me some ideas
Cheers moz :D

moz4321

hmm, hopefully its not the case because they do make the car look a lil tatty :) suppose i could put something else in place if it is the case tho :D cheers for post :)

moz

moz4321

yeh i will probably do that a bit of T cut solves everything! :D cheers good idea

thanks moz

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise