Changing Fog Light Bulbs

handyandy

HandyAndy
Oct 14, 2009
Crewe
Hi,
Is it possible to get to the fog light bulbs on a Cupra/Bocanegra by removing the single screw and the black plastic trim panel by the side of them?:think:

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
There's a guide ot this on the other ibiza owners forum, i tried to find it but failed, but i definitely remember reading a really good thread detailing how to get to all the bulbs, what bulb types you need etc

ibizasc-chris

Ibiza SC Sport Driver
Oct 7, 2008
Hi,

That screw on the front of the grills dont really do anything at all, as when you remove the whole unit that screw comes out from behind the plastic.

I had to change the whole unit as the glass cracked and it was a royal pain in the backside,
you can change the bulbs from within the engine bay if you have very skinny hands and can do it with your eyes closed.
If you look under the front bumper you may be able to remove the backing plate to access the bulbs, its been a while since i had to look under there.

when i had to change the whole unit i had to remove all the wheel arch lining and other plastic guards to get to it, i thought they would have made it much easier to access.

hope you get it sorted.

Chris.