Cheapest Supplier of Green panel filter

RaggedLob

The worst is yet to come
Mar 29, 2009
Thatcham, Berkshire
does anyone know of any good cheap suppliers of these?

needed for the standard airbox of an Uno Dos (1.2)

also (slightly related) I am planning to drill a small selection of holes on one section of the airbox, and then fix (maybe glue) a cold air feed pipe to it...

is this a good idea? or an absolute waste of time? :p

mcculloch

SEAT LEON ST FR 2.0TDI
Mar 25, 2008
Kilmarnock Scotland
Hey I ordered Mine from waxa car its the green filter supplier official site. Paid £40 inc postage for my 1.2. As for drilling holes u may loose power..Why dont u just extend the pipe thats already there a bit, u know at the fron tat side of cover??

Davidsr

PD 172
Mar 13, 2009
Blackpool
I emailed them today and they're awaiting stock, but offered to send me a K & N instead but said I'd wait.

Not sure if it would fit, presume the petrol and diesel ones are different. Best checking part numbers on the site.

iain1970

I ♥ TDI
Apr 19, 2005
The Wrong side of the Pennines
Well, still no sign of the Green Cotton from Waxacar, no reply to emails, phone constantly engaged to 4:55pm then not answered after so I'm not impressed at all.

Next step is the credit card company I think.

mcculloch

SEAT LEON ST FR 2.0TDI
Mar 25, 2008
Kilmarnock Scotland
I had this problem I waited a week and then phoned them to see what the problem was.. they had nothing to say it was ordered at all!! i had to explain i used waxacar site etc then i received it after 2days. 01928 581284

Davidsr

PD 172
Mar 13, 2009
Blackpool
I had an email from them yesterday saying it'd been sent.

They did call me last week to say the shipment from France had been delayed and if I wanted a K &N sending out.

customer service has been pretty good with me

iain1970

I ♥ TDI
Apr 19, 2005
The Wrong side of the Pennines
Knock me down with a feather, the filter has just turned up with Parcel Force, moments after getting an email saying it had been dispached yesterday.

I'll get the lump hammer and crowbar out when I get home...

Thurman

Jan 28, 2008
got mine direct from green filter, arrived today. Straight on.., well after removing the strut brace;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.