Chrome Fog Surrounds

Rhine9

Hi Peeps,

Mate brought in the new what car mag today and i came across the new ibiza fr and it had chrome fog light surrounds which looked stunning. Have been on the seat web site but can not find the part :cry: .
Does anyone know whre I can get some from plz as I like me chrome bits [B)] .

Cheers

Rhine9

It must do its on the cover of the mag under NEW IBIZA FR (Petrol Version).
Been to seatuk and they have none in stock???

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
I picked my Brand new FR up this morning and it's certainly not got chrome fog light surrounds. We are talking abouth the front fogs aren't we?

Rhine9

yeah thats it mate, it you see the what car mag for this month in your local shop have a look on the back cover, this one has chrome wing mirrors as well, did u get them? could be a new chrome pack option mate.
All i know is i want them they look very nice

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
Didn't go for the chrome mirrors either mate I've heard they are a bit chaep and nasty, never actually seen a pair in person though. I'll have a look for the magazine.

Rhine9

Ive got the chrome mirrors mate they look great, looks far better than the standard black ones you get but thats just my opinion.
Yeah let me know if you see them in on the mag.
cheers

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Is it the different rituals, same spirit advert? If so, its just the way the light is shining on the black plastic. There are no chrome rings for around the fog lights

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
Ive got the chrome mirrors mate they look great, looks far better than the standard black ones you get but thats just my opinion.
Yeah let me know if you see them in on the mag.
cheers

My mirrors are the titanium colour ones, think i'll keep them the way they are for a while.

Cheers

Rhine9

ive never seen those either (chrome vent surround)? where can you get those from ?
Cheers.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
From the dealer. Either in Chrome, Brushed Aluminium or primed for painting. They're for the rings that go round the dashboard airvents.

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk

Rhine9

o yeah ive got them mate, thought you ment the engine vents either side of the S badge.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.