Coops's Black Leon Cupra R - UPDATE: Miltek De-Cat Fitted and sounding sweet!

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Thanks EmDee!

Changed the aerial today for an official Citroen one.

BEFORE:

IMG00002-20091106-1115.jpg

AFTER:

IMG00003-20091106-1116.jpg

IMG00004-20091106-1118.jpg

Its tiny :lol: !!!

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Cant go wrong with the c2 aerial, the reception is surprisingly good too. Well done mate, I'm keeping an eye on this thread.

I can't believe you picked this up for less than 6k, what plate/milage is it?

84k, 02 plate. Full same dealer service history.

Was on the way to get the rusty exhaust fixed today (free of charge by previous owner) and it developed a miss fire! But I had a word with him and he fixed that free of charge too, coil 3 had gone.

Result!

buch bdm 400

Jul 4, 2009
84k, 02 plate. Full same dealer service history.

Was on the way to get the rusty exhaust fixed today (free of charge by previous owner) and it developed a miss fire! But I had a word with him and he fixed that free of charge too, coil 3 had gone.

Result!

thats a nice an small aerial. i picked mine up for 6400 it only had 35000 on a 04 plate i think the guy was a bit off hes head lol. the car had no power when i bought it so the person thought it was messed up. the problem was the knock sensor was dodgy. 50 quid an job lol

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
8mm Silicone hose and Jubilee clips arrived this morning so have just spent an hour fitting them.

BEFORE:

_MG_1070.jpg

_MG_1072.jpg

AFTER:

_MG_1073.jpg

_MG_1074.jpg

And an overall shot of the engine bay as it stands now:

_MG_1075.jpg

Not a bad mod for £20 all in. Balances up the blue nicely.

Thanks for looking.

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
I absolutely love the LCR and would have one anyday, just the insurance at 19 is the same price for me to get insured as the previous Golf R32 :blink: but it looks great mate, as previously posted, I think the Chrome mirror caps should be replaced for gloss black ones and possibly take of the chrome surround on the grill? It' only because I'm into the stealth look, check out my reader's ride, but your car, your choice mate :D Looks a great example for an 02 plate aswell, my 08 Leon FR's paintwork was in a bad state from my dealer until I had it detailed :)

Danny.

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Looks great mate. You've done quite a bit in the short time you've had it. :clap:

Thanks mate, I did a lot to my old Corsa too but said to myself I wouldnt really touch the LCR. But old habits die hard!! :p

I absolutely love the LCR and would have one anyday, just the insurance at 19 is the same price for me to get insured as the previous Golf R32 :blink: but it looks great mate, as previously posted, I think the Chrome mirror caps should be replaced for gloss black ones and possibly take of the chrome surround on the grill? It' only because I'm into the stealth look, check out my reader's ride, but your car, your choice mate :D Looks a great example for an 02 plate aswell, my 08 Leon FR's paintwork was in a bad state from my dealer until I had it detailed :)

Danny.

Chrome on the front grill has already gone, along with the brake light sticker.

Gloss black mirror caps are being ordered on Monday from the seat dealer on here :D

Cheers for all the comments!!

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Ordered a pair of gloss black mirror covers and a new drivers side skeleton mirror (my mirror was kicked off!) from Seremotors today. Fantastic service and great prices (all for £96 delivered!). Highly recommend :)

Will post pics once they have arrived and been fitted.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members