Cup Spoiler FR / Cupra / Aero - Group Buy (Officially Approved)

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Just to confirm after long discussion and a threat to land of the beaches and advance our German buddies have opened a Paypal account. Even if you don't want to buy now it will enable people to buy easier in the future.

In a bit...

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Word of caution guys, if you purchase on a credit card through paypal you won't benefit from section 75 protection.

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
2zeroalpha, yours should be on the way today mate!!

Cupra spoilers are due into them in the next few days and then onto all those that ordered it by next week

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
I guessed they had sent the email to all not just me. The Aero one has gone so 2zeroalpha will be getting that soon , they didn't receive there shipment of Cupras' last week but are very hopeful to get them early this week.

I will email them later to check progress

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
How come you know so much about him ;)

Right one black plastic boomerang sat on my kitchen table. First impressions, it's certainly sturdy, in fact I reckon I'm going to need a remap to lug the thing around. Will hopefully fit it this weekend.

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
The Cupra splitter's have been sent by DHL according to Cup Spoiler. Here are a few pics to wet the appetite. I think they look fantastic especially as they come in a black finish

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01277.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.