cupra connect ?

ateca-chris

Jun 7, 2021
I have an iPhone so use Apple CarPlay, but it’s a non hybrid car.

Car is a week old. I was going to give it a try, but from reading what I have I can’t really see the benefit of even doing that. I had the BMW Connected app for my old 5 Series and latterly 1 Series, which it worked better with, but it still didn’t give me anything really worthwhile and used it a handful of times.
As I said previously, it doesn't live up to other manufacturers Apps that I have tried, but, it will only take you a few moments to download it and you just might find something useful for you in there, if not just delete it again.

Oct 8, 2021
My app is connected to the local dealer. Apart from servicing, I didn’t know what else that would offer?

However, just had a call from my local dealer to say that the car had reported a yellow warning signal to them. They couldn’t see what exactly it was but asked me to check…

They said it’s all new to them also and are still getting used to it. Nice touch I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
I initially set mine up so the car would connect to my phone's hot spot automatically when I started it so you don't need the data plan in the car for all the online functionality when driving.

You only need to renew the SIM after 1 year if you like having the info on the app when the car is parked which was interesting for about 2 minutes and then I never looked at it again.

I am now using Android Auto which is spot on and everything is working nicely.
how did you do that i am stuggling ot find out where

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.