Cupra Mk2 - Milltek TBE Vs Blueflame TBE

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
the one at each end of the bumper, not two tailpipes close together if that makes sense

hang on - I'll track down a pic

Ahh, I see. Not sure off the top of my head.

But what I do know is, they would do anything your wanting. If it can be done (and no reason why not as Seat does it) then BF could do it.

A guy came in wanting some pipework making up for his 350Z Turbo conversion and Dave their took it on no problem, and the quote he gave the guy made this guy chuffed to bits lol.

I know Igor has twin (one either side on his) sure it's Jetex but maybe wrong.

Rickst3r

Cupra K1...
Dec 13, 2009
Falkirk, Central Scotland
I am also considering getting a full Blue Flame turbo back system including race cat for my K1 later in the year. The Milly exhaust doesn't seem to justify the extra cost imo.

By the way, Monster Motor Sport are doing a permanent 12% discount on Blue Flame exhausts for any Seat Cupra.net member. So for a K1 turbo back system you'll save over a hundred quid :drool:

By the way, Monster Motor Sport are doing a permanent 12% discount on Blue Flame exhausts for any Seat Cupra.net member. So for a K1 turbo back system you'll save over a hundred quid :drool:

from what I can see they're only doing a exhaust for the K1 the rest are for the Mk1 - unless I'm missing something

In this case I'm inclined to agree with you. :)

:D I think when you're looking at exhausts you also have to look at how much it's going to cost to fit - all very well and good if you get a cheap(er) exhaust but have to travel a big distance to get it fitted or pay postage then get some other garage to fit it

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Yes, I can't understand why no just Cupra exhaust gets a mention anywhere.

Obviously the DP is the same as the K1, but the system is different. I know they do it, it's on mine lol, and many have seen/ heard it. I was sat in their waiting room all day whilst it was being done :shrug:

Poverty

Nigel is a nice guy, have emailed him a few times.

Might be worth noting that I have mated the BF downpipe to a std k1 cat back with great success, and does sound nice with this setup.

Poverty

I'll email him in the morning ;)

Interesting about the mix n match - wonder if it would be possible to match the blueflame dp with a miltek cat back

That was my plan originally, and can be done, but its something I no longer have interest in. Dont want a milly on mine tbh.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise