Cupra Overhaul!!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
They are making a mint on those then £200? You can get a JR filter like that for ~£50 So the rest of for a bit of cut and shaped sheet metal!?

i tried making one of those "bits of shaped sheet metal!" i got as far as making the template which took about 2 hours to perfect, then sent it to a fabrication company, when i got it back fitment was crap, so back it went again, then i sold my car. Id happily pay £250 for that peice of sheet metal, i cant be doing with p*ssing around trying to make it fit!

Dec 31, 2005
London

Craig, where'd you get the Filter from mate, and how much?

Cheers

Looks like the jabba heatshield for the mk3 ibiza and the 3" filter from a leon/s3

jabba ibiza filter
pid273.jpg

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
The filter is a JR (Jetex) cone, its to suit a 3" MAF if need be I can find out the part code if you want? Had it written down somewhere but shouldn't take long to find it again!

That would be good if you could please.
I've got a second hand jabba cover and am going IHI soon (ish) so need the 3" filter, I've got a 3" one but the outside of the cone looks smaller and mine has a filter bit on the end aswell as the sides duno wich would be best.

P.S love what you've done to the car and looks standard ish from the outside.

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Well the car dropped an exhaust valve at the Nurburgring, least I got a few laps in mind. I think I'm content that I;ve had my use out of the car and its time for it to go.

I shall be breaking the car for bits, everything is up for grabs all the standard and modified parts right down to every last nut and bolt. If interested you can e-mail me on [email protected] or phone me on 07737 384557.

Bits have all got about 490 miles worth of use on them, and parts won't be going stupidly cheap as they'll be supplied like new, complete with everything you need to fit including advise... hell bring the car up to my house and I'll fit the stuff for ya ha!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
:scary: after all the work you put into that beast, its gonna be reduced to bits! cant beleive it, but good luck with the sale of the bits, and im sure your next car will be just as awesome as this one!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.