Cupra release date

Trumpetman21

Fully Membered
Jan 17, 2006
Manchester
£17K is FAR too much - the new Clio 200 will be around that figure (perhaps £1K less) & in all honesty would probably have the beating of it too. I would say £15K tops, £14K a good buy but they seem determined to destroy the success of the MkIV Cupra....sad....

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
performance let down

the car looks great with all the toys you could hope for but i am really disappointed with the performance. I dont like the almost tree hugger ethos which all the car manufactures are taking at the minute. If people are looking at buying a cupra, they want peformance. 7.5 0-60 time just does not cut it. The new FR is much more like with a 150ps engine its still only .2 slower and about £3k cheaper? how can this be. I would expect the cupra to be more torquie but surely it cant compete with the like of the Corsa VXR with those sort of stats?? and £16k??

Trumpetman21

Fully Membered
Jan 17, 2006
Manchester
Too much really innit?

You can get a 155bhp 1.4 MiTo for £14500 and £500 extra will see it dealer mapped to 180bhp.

Clio 200 offers 200bhp for around the £16K mark.

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

I'm saving my pennies and pounds for a Cupra, however if its a small engine I'm not going to be interested. After driving a 1.4TSI and a 1.9TDI I prefer the stock TDI over a remapped and worked on 1.4 any day.

Its not going to be just a map its going to have a supercharger attached to it

Irfan

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise