Cupra Skirt jacking point cover

Stuart 528

Oct 8, 2007
Does anyone have part numbers for these?? need an off side rear cover as Ive broken the clips on it, but couldnt see the part number in the parts number thread.

Stuart 528

Oct 8, 2007
cheers Chris, dont suppose you know how much they are as well?

yeh is Right as in UK drivers side??

Thanks

MikeA

MAF Destroyer
Nov 14, 2005
Northants
Sorry to bring this thread up, but do you know if these covers come ready painted from the Stealers or will I need to get them sprayed?

Mike

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
They need painting mate. Just to add my local dealers told me they were only available when purchased with the whole sideskirt assembly.

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
Beaker - Whats the reason why you don't have any jacking point covers on your car in the photo in your signature?

I'm missing 2 of them so though it looked odd with covers on one side of the car and not the other so took them all off. Not bothered to source new ones because they just get in the way when working on the car.

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
I'm missing 2 of them so though it looked odd with covers on one side of the car and not the other so took them all off. Not bothered to source new ones because they just get in the way when working on the car.

Haha thats same as my car, i lost the front passenger one so i took the other front one off. Kept the back on though.

NOTE:
I went to SEAT dealership to enquire about the covers, and i did NOT have to purchase the whole side skirt.

I could order just the cover plates.

Can't remember the price though. Only reason i nevre ordered themwas so i could purchase the paint first.

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
Haha thats same as my car, i lost the front passenger one so i took the other front one off. Kept the back on though.

NOTE:
I went to SEAT dealership to enquire about the covers, and i did NOT have to purchase the whole side skirt.

I could order just the cover plates.

Can't remember the price though. Only reason i nevre ordered themwas so i could purchase the paint first.

Hmm, my dealers suck. Might get some then as im getting a bit of spraying done soon so may as well do them too.

MikeA

MAF Destroyer
Nov 14, 2005
Northants
Hmm, my dealers suck. Might get some then as im getting a bit of spraying done soon so may as well do them too.

I will ask at the Northampton dealer as I am also getting some spraying done soon, may as well get it done at same time.

Cheers lads

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.