Cupra Sticker on the boot

mordzy

I dont know if this was the same on anyone elses but the person who stuck the cupra letters on mine was blind.

washed the car today and noticed the 'U' is a good 10mm higher than the rest of the letters.

i was laughing at a friends K1 the other week as his were all slightly rotated at different angles.

whats the best way to remove safely and re apply? i have heard someone suggest a hairdryer before to warm up the adhesive which makes it easier to remove.?!

eddiel34

Jan 14, 2008
Wish I could find the Bas***d who de-badged my old Cavvy GSi free of charge. The f***er done a sterling job. [:@]

Like everything, take your time, measure twice and be careful.

mordzy

Wish I could find the Bas***d who de-badged my old Cavvy GSi free of charge. The f***er done a sterling job. [:@]

Like everything, take your time, measure twice and be careful.

funny,

will double sided tape do for the re application? i dont want it falling off halfway to work and arriving in a CPRA

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Hi Buddy

Hairdryer and fishing line are your best best. Re replacing them could try double sided tape but could almost be worth getting a new set as if they come like the L E O N badge will already be spaced out correctly, and will only be a few quid.

Rob

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.