Cupra with Areo Front Bumper

rpmleon

RPM
Sep 9, 2007
Bedfordshire
I have seen the aero kit and the 18"(SEAT STAMPED) wheels fitted to the Leon Reference and was interested in fitting to either a new Cupra or FR.

Based on my enquiries today. Try £2000+ for the aero kit and £3000+ for the Aero kit and wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

£3000+ fitted to a lesser model (No offence ment to said owners!!) but why?

RPM

rpmleon

RPM
Sep 9, 2007
Bedfordshire
I have seen the aero kit and the 18"(SEAT STAMPED) wheels fitted to the Leon Reference and was interested in fitting to either a new Cupra or FR.

Based on my enquiries today. Try £2000+ for the aero kit and £3000+ for the Aero kit and wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

Crazyhazy

Everyone has different opinions and preferences, thats what makes the world go round, so dont slate me for saying this but I went to LC Charles at Crewe today to have a look at a Cupra and I thought it looked crap (in inferi black). Spoke to the sales guy there who agreed. He told me that when the new Cupra was delivered they were all disappointed, they had hoped it would have looked more sportier. He saw mine with the bodykit and told me it looked tons better than the Cupra (and he liked my square number plate) which has been described as dodgy etc on here before!! On a lighter note and after looking under the bonnet I was point blank refused a straight engine swap, God loves a tryer.

May 13, 2007
boring boring ! so everyone either likes or dislikes the aero kit seems sad that the cupra at 20000 odd pounds looks virtually same as the fr 12-17000 pounds not really value for money . 18 months after delivery of my ref sport btcc aero ktted still getting people stopping and looking and asking questions all for 15995 [so who really has the lesser car then rpmleon ] shame seat didnt make the cupra /fr look as good as they should have rather than playing safe

tonyvodka

Jul 20, 2006
boring boring ! so everyone either likes or dislikes the aero kit seems sad that the cupra at 20000 odd pounds looks virtually same as the fr 12-17000 pounds not really value for money . 18 months after delivery of my ref sport btcc aero ktted still getting people stopping and looking and asking questions all for 15995 [so who really has the lesser car then rpmleon ] shame seat didnt make the cupra /fr look as good as they should have rather than playing safe

In my opinion the standard FR looks awesome but fit a full aero kit 2 it and it just takes the looks to a whole new level :)
just my two penneth worth

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Not my cup of tea at all. Cupra bumpers and side shirts/rear spoiler looks the biz :)

rpmleon

RPM
Sep 9, 2007
Bedfordshire

Ouch my friend. I think my comment "lesser car" may have caused offence which I assure you was not meant :doh: The fact that it was double posted may make it seem I was trying to make a point but ................ that was just finger trouble from a then newbie :confused: Once again, sorry :redface: :redface:

One thing I can say though (hopefully without causing further offence!) is that even without the BTCC Aero Kit my car still gets people stopping, looking and asking questions :D :D :D.

Once again my friend. No offence was meant.

RPM

May 13, 2007
no offence taken [rpm] everyone has an opinion some like it others dont we all like our cars for various reasons tastes differ chris

Traffic Boy

RPM

Not sure who gave you that quote but the standard price as I thought (and what i paid myself) is £2500 for the entire Aero kit, upgraded 18" wheels and fitting.

Had mine fitted to the FR which I think makes a big improvement, but being young and having no proper outgoings I've got more money than sense! And don't get me wrong, im not loaded or anything, the £100+ fuel bill per month :-o, plus £323 finance for the car has seriously cut my monthly beer money!!! :cry:

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
I don't see why people slate the looks of the Cupra. SEAT offer the option of a full bodykit for those who want it.

The Cupra appeals to a wider range of people without one, its always easier to put one on than take it off...

Personally I wouldn't have bought one if the aero kit was standard. The side skirts I agree look good, the spolier take it or leave it, but anything more than that...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise