• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Mar 18, 2003
1,249
0
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
I've got my old cylinder head back after engine blow up and its seems untouched, its a BAM head. Question is it worth anything? Its only done 15k miles. Or should I keep it and when funds allow have it flowed/ported etc and put on car? :confused:
 
Last edited:
I think it would make a good exchange deal if others want to do the same.

You could get this one done and fitted then pass on/sell your other one to be ported/polished for someone else, like me;)
 
mmm nice idea now all i have to do is find some one to port it and some way to pay for it! LOL. Was hoping some one would say sell it so i wouldn't have to do what i really wanted to all along ie port it!
 
When i was last speaking to mark I mentioned to him I thought the head would be ok but he just mentioned the might buy it for scrap other wise I'd have called him! PS finished running your engine in now Alex and its goin very sweetly!!