DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Any progress with the car?

It's Having a lot more done to it to finish it off like full brakes,super pros ,tyres,custom charge pipes,custom air filter,mapping clutch & flywheel,AEM tru boost ,exhaust adjustment the list is endless at the moment...

I should have it all back for 5th August for concours vwnw :)...I could have it back weeks ago but pointless me taking it off the road todo bits

Plus Aks tuning is putting it through a mot and tax

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
It's Having a lot more done to it to finish it off like full brakes,super pros ,tyres,custom charge pipes,custom air filter,mapping clutch & flywheel,AEM tru boost ,exhaust adjustment the list is endless at the moment...

I should have it all back for 5th August for concours vwnw :)...I could have it back weeks ago but pointless me taking it off the road todo bits

Plus Aks tuning is putting it through a mot and tax

:clap:

IbizaAlex

AKS tuning
May 11, 2008
Bedford
Not too far off now. Was just waiting on parts, then I had to clear a load of work through to get back on with it. Then a short stay in hospital put everything a week back :(

james.l

GT3071r LCR
Mar 18, 2008
My House
www.vagforum.co.uk
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Hey lol,

The Car is still @ AKS tuning and tbh im in no real rush to get it back after all the Bad luck i had with it,I have moved on with my life but thankfully to Alex he is Willing to keep the car at aks unit till i can pay of the balance ect...Which im not far of completeing...

If it wernt for Alex kindess the car would be scrap right now but With it being there i can have everything done proberly with such high quality and standard that to my Own....Remeber im a Joiner buy trade...

Ive had Many many things changed,Replaced or alterned which has made it yet that bit more special...Plus my Car is a runner for the AKS/INA RHD turbo kit of the HTA 2868 Charger and much much more...But its time and money i havent had for nearly 7months due to me Moving in to a house and Planning and paying (well Help pay) lol for a wedding...

But now that has all been sorted i can concentrate on the car now and getting it fully finished to the way it should have been for the very begin...Remeber this cost lot of money lol..

Il be running AKS tuning Revo stage 3 software that Alex used for the GT3071R on Buches car which is Perfect to the AFR of the tune...I have every true faith in AKS and love what they are doing to the Motor...I have replaced the OE boost controller with a AEM Tru Boost setup & AEM AFR Setup in the centre Dash mount Which sets it off nicely..
Also have mounted A INA/walbro inline fuel pump with AKS tuning wiring harness in the engine bay and it finishes the bay of nicely along with the Pipercross AKS tuning aif filter..

Also Had the Car super Pro Bushed,New DS2500 pads,AP Race fluid,330mm EBC Discs on the front and had the Car suspension fully sort too via AKS tuning and will be finishing that off too with a AKS laser wheel Alignment...

I will be Testing a few things Via INA engineering Like New Cams,New RS 70mm Throttle bodie & A inlet too but thats all in good time...I Can see this Kit being an amazing peice of art once AKS/INA have finished.....

More a perfect Bolt on kit for the 1.8t In many many Ways :D..

As for the transmission side of the things ive spoken to Issam about the Southbend stage 3 clutch and flywheel and AMC wavertrac diff with a gearbox refurb if i can stretch my Funds that far...Plus also alex and me are in discuss on what tyres too run but that wont to be much much later on :D

Issam Is currently Sorted some new toys out for me as ive already said but once the car is done Watch this Space...

Many people have said what Power i should expect from my Built motor remembering im still on a Smallport with OE inlet manifold i should see 400Bhp/410ft-lb around 3700rpm or slightly before and hold is right up to the limiter with help of the TIAL 14.5psi actuator which INA has supplied...But We have seen another Romanian user with INA setup with 426bhp with a SEM fitted On unitronic software.
I know the car is very noise due to its full 3'' system but alex said i did a ''Fair'' job on my Downpipe that me and chris had made and weve desided to keep it...Looking at boost wise Alex will be starting low and see how it performs from there but hes looking at running a constant nice 1.8bar but might see how 2bar goes too..But this all depends on my clutch or timing of my new one....

Ive stuck my WOT box up for sale as i no longer use it plus with a fair few other things but it certainly looking good...I wont be uploading any pictures till its fully complete and AKS/INA are happy todo so..

Sorry to bore you lot lol

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
good Update Danny. Hope she meets your expectations and effort when you have her back and i'm sure she will. :) oh and congrats on getting married........ any mini Danny lads in the pipeline;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.