dump valve hose

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
hi all. does any one know were i can get 2 new hoses. im talking about the hose from the charge pipe to the dump valve. also the smaller hose from the charge pipe to the n75 valve. its for a lcr.

also
forgot to say do the older type tips for the audi tt 225 fit?
thank you all

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
can't tell you about the tip but if you want a good condition OEM one PM me. For the CP-N75 hose just use 8mm silicone vacuum pipe from ebay. The CP-DV hose is 25mm. Dealer for the OEM one or get some flexible 25mm silicone hose from ebay I'd say.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
thanks danny. the problem i have with my cp -dv oem pipe is, its too short, think its down to my tip. needs to be 10mm longer. dont really need the other pipe but if i replaced 1 with something upgraded i might aswell do both.
thanks anyway

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
thanks danny. the problem i have with my cp -dv oem pipe is, its too short, think its down to my tip. needs to be 10mm longer. dont really need the other pipe but if i replaced 1 with something upgraded i might aswell do both.
thanks anyway

I have exactly the same issue.. I have a forge tip and find that if I connect the DV to the TIP first, the pipe from the CP is not quite long enough to get a full "grip" on the DV flange. Reversing the forge DV makes things slightly better, but I think I will end up ordering some 25mm flexi silicone at some point!