Eibach anti-roll bars with standard exhaust - LCR

Trackman

I've fitted Eibach anti-roll bars front and rear after advice from Eibach - only toi find that the rear bar hits the standard exhaust box. Anyone had this?

Secondly, if i change the exhaust what would be a good replacement ie cost performance, abd has to be slender ie not too deep

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Three choices.
1- get a refund and change bars (may not happen as im sure they say it doenst fit when ordering)
2- smack the zorst with a hammer till it fits (I did this with mine as i had no choice and im getting a new back box)
3- get the milltek on there as the system does make improvements just not very big ones for your money

Id go with option three personally. THink cat back is £500 ish and back box is around £300.

Have a look on Big Boys toys if your down south way

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Yep, I had exactly this.

You can't even put a big dent in the back box as it hits on the corner, and you can't get to put a dent in it without taking it off (and you have to cut the back box off to get it off).

Mine was better with a big bit of rubber matting tie-wrapped to the ARB, but you could still feel it knocking, so I got rid and got a Neuspeed.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Ah forgot about it haveing to be cut off.
New ARB if you can get it or get a new zorst id say then. Theres a few pics of my set up if you look in the leon section under my name (it also has the modded zorst) which was clipped on the corner. The joys of training as a manufacturing engineer is you always see the best way to bodge it!

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
IMGP1190.jpg

IMGP1191.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.