EmDee's Black 05 LCR - NOW SOLD :(

EmDee

Omnishambolic
Okay, so it's not exactly "new" it's an '05, but it's new to me and with only 16k miles it's barely run in yet!

Mods List (updated 19/02/10):

Engine Bits
AmD Stage 1 Remap
Forge 007p valve with yellow spring
Milltek cat back (resonated)
Black Samco inlet hose (or TIP)
Green cotton dual cone filter (with foglight cold air feed)
Green temp sensor
Carbon engine cover
Carbon mani cover

Handling Bits
Neuspeed 28mm Rear ARB
Eibach springs
Powerflex Dog Bone Mount
Ferodo Ds2500 pads front and rear
Race spec fluid (think its only dot 4 though)
Audi QS alloys refurbed in metallic dark grey with red bike tape
225/40/18 Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas on the rear and 225/40/18 Falken 452s up front
H&R hubcentric spacers (15s front 20s rear)

Other Bits
Autoguage oil temp and boost guages in Nomad A pillar pod
6000k HIDs
De-Foglit
LED rear clusters with stock lenses
LED side light bulbs
Tinted side repeaters
Silvatech indicator bulbs all round
LED interior and numberplate lights
Fabia rear wiper
Aero front wipers (bosch)
C2 Arial
Debadged rear
Front and rear S badges sprayed anthracite
Shiny Leon door cill covers
Dubmeister pressed plates
Alloy tax disc holder and red valve caps :D
4 way cigarette lighter adaptor in glovebox
Carbon magic tree ;)
Seat parcel shelf storage tray shelf thingy
Oh, and my Roof Braces... (pg5)

So here are some (awful) pics I took the day I bought her. When I picked her up I had to put my skanky old OZ wheels on her as I got a good deal on the car by asking the owner to keep his wheels which I wasn't overly fond of. He then knocked them off the price of the car :funk: (if you look real close you can see Leona [my old silver pre-facelift mk1] sulking in the background), more to follow soon

batmobile1.jpg

batmobile2.jpg

And here she is a year on (with a photoshopped plate and some artificial lows)

EMD33Enorice-1.jpg

Last edited:

EmDee

Omnishambolic
Well, to be honest I don't know which springs they are as they were on there when I got it, but that does sound about right. I had a 40mm drop on my 1.6S and this is definitely lower (the lcr is way lower to begin with), but I'm not sure how much of that is down to the splitter that sits so bloody close to the road! The ride is okay in my opinion, but then I'm always in the driver's seat so I can't speak for my passengers!

Thanks for all the compliments guys, watch this space for more pics and mods (I got a bunch of stuff in the basement waiting to go on)!

EmDee

Omnishambolic
Because it's black it was easy to find.

ok sorry - couldn't resist

It drives better in the snow than I was expecting, but the noise that splitter makes on the ice chunks hasn't half been giving my arse cheeks a workout!

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Yeah mine has been getting a beating over the ice this week,
I'm looking forward to seeing it on Saturday.

EmDee

Omnishambolic
No more pics I'm afraid, i just picked it up yesterday. Watch this space.

The wheels are 18" OZ Titans refurbed in anthracite with some bad curbing for good measure. You can see them with the centre caps on in my sig.

Last edited:

EmDee

Omnishambolic
Some decent pics

After changing the sidemarkers, aerial, rear wiper, tax disc holder, rear lights etc. I have at long last taken some half decent pics, enjoy.

evolution.jpg

nice-bums.jpg

side-view.jpg

scuffed-alloy.jpg

And here's one of my LED lights :funk:

They look better with the brakes on, but I couldn't reach the pedal from behind the camera.

rearend.jpg

Last edited:

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
Thats one Rude motor, i'm liking that!! Those rear LED's look nice, where can i buy them from?

You in Croydon? Where abouts?

EmDee

Omnishambolic
someone has been copying me with a ring sticker.....cheeky.

Don't worry about a thing, it's coming off this week - was on there when I got it [B)]

Thats one Rude motor, i'm liking that!! Those rear LED's look nice, where can i buy them from?

You in Croydon? Where abouts?

Thanks, Ebay and Wallington

lovely car,no wonder you're such a proud daddy :D bloomin' good deal too! good luck rehoming Leona...

She went yesterday. took her along to webuyanycar.com and pimped her for 2 and 6

Last edited:

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Looks very nice there, I remember when mine looked like that, now at 92,000 miles so not nearly as shiney any more.
A very low mile car, good find.
Should do you for a long time but I'm sure you'll get used to the power very soon too.
Cue BT questions

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.