forge diverter valve

X180 CUP

Hi, just put a forge diverter valve on my leon, seem to have lost a fair bit of power from my car! Thinkin I may have adjusted it wrong, do I need to turn it clockwise or anti clockwise? As far as I'm aware, turning it one way will reduce the amount of air it circulates and blow more out of the trumpet, and the other circulates more and makes less noise!? Hope that makes sense, any help would be much appreciated

godber225r

T15 PJG
Sep 6, 2008
Whiteley, Hampshire
Personally mate i think you got the wrong valve!
The split r is rubbish!!!!!!!! the most popular choice on here is the forge 007p which is by far the most superior valve out of all available for this car. You should of got that!

X180 CUP

Ok thanks, have read all the posts on the split-r, has anyone worked out the correct setting yet? Also completely new to all this, read that someone was gonna try vagcom, have looked into this, is it just a program that you download? What one would I need for a 2000 x reg 1.8 20vt leon? Don't really understand the whole interface thing!

Cheers

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
Personally mate i think you got the wrong valve!
The split r is rubbish!!!!!!!! the most popular choice on here is the forge 007p which is by far the most superior valve out of all available for this car. You should of got that!

But cant you just blank off the split R to effectivly make an 007 valve?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise