Forge Motorsport Ibiza 1.4 Twincharger induction kit

collegeboy09

Moving along with 215bhp
Sep 18, 2009
Northants
Iv just had an email from forge today saying that the induction kit will be ready the end of may, it's in rolling road testing at the moment, no word on final pricing though.

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
This I am interested in. June is month for me as I plan on sorting coilies out, got my eye on wheels and I'm waiting for the bodyshop to call me when they're ready and able to do my skirts.

ED

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
But are they worth it. had induction kits before, never made the cars go any faster, but did make them feel a little quicker on the up take.................

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Ive not had mine on the rollers as yet to test but feels much better in the mid range and sounds rather nice also.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I know R&D goes Into these things but that's the same for any product. I can't help feeling car tuners get royally ripped off.

Saying that, shouldn't moan too much.. We could be tuning JDM hondas! Have you seen how much those guys pay for stuff!

wigz45

Mk5 Cupra!
Sep 28, 2009
Darlington
by the looks of things where its located etc. and im no expert but obv the ibiza is tuned more than the golf for more horseys so wouldnt that have to be taken into consideration aswell?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.