Forge Motorsport Ibiza 1.4 Twincharger induction kit

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
What's so wrong with that price anyhow? It's about the norm for a fully enclosed carbon fibre induction kit. Both CDA and Pipercross Viper to name a couple are more than that.

wigz45

Mk5 Cupra!
Sep 28, 2009
Darlington
i suppose it is a decent bit of kit but also when you look at it, £200 to make your car breathe better? on the steep side. i guess your earning a lot more money than i am and are willing to spend alot more on your car than i am, but who knows birthday is soon so i might ask for it!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
i guess your earning a lot more money than i am and are willing to spend alot more on your car than i am, but who knows birthday is soon so i might ask for it!

a rather large assumption to make there tbh.

But either way mines the development car for Forge.

wigz45

Mk5 Cupra!
Sep 28, 2009
Darlington
haha well sorry i didnt mean to sound pig headed but im just taking a guess as im 19 and you allready seem to have spent allsorts for your car, but i guess you had your foot in the door with your job etc and you know the right people to get your car as "the development car"
have they said any more to you on time etc of the kit?

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
haha well sorry i didnt mean to sound pig headed but im just taking a guess as im 19 and you allready seem to have spent allsorts for your car, but i guess you had your foot in the door with your job etc and you know the right people to get your car as "the development car"
have they said any more to you on time etc of the kit?

I haven't spent a great deal on the car out of my pocket, about £1500 max and I got the car a couple of grand cheaper than list and made a fair wedge of cash out of my last car. Just lucky I have a set of skills that allows me to both enjoy my work and hobbies.

As for knowing the right people, I just emailled supplier when
I got the car.

berto3333

Hello Techie

I try to speak with you about some form... I am from Spain and follow the evolutions of your car.

I want to ask you where I can buy the warehouse of the water of refirgeracion...

Thank you!

To excuse myself for the language,

Last edited by a moderator:

berto3333

Exact,

Also that me of information of the intercooler

Thank you

berto3333

If.

The intercooler is the radiator that refreshes the air of the admission.

I have an ibiza 1.9 tdi 105, one rescheduling that this in 150 horses. Now I am going to remove the DPF and to do the whole straight line, because of it I am in this forum for cojer ideas to see that turbocharger to change him etc...

Thank you very much uncle, very agreeable

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL. I should have been an interpretor i tell you hahahaha. I wouldn't be able to tell you mate as for starters, you are driving a diesel so techie is the right guy to ask about changing turbos and intercoolers etc. So I will gracefully bow out at this point and hopefully he will reply to you.

berto3333

Thank you for being the intermediary.

I wait for the answer of techie, on the warehouse of the water,

A greeting from Spain

viktor

upsolute stage1+
Nov 2, 2009
barcelona/vigo (spain)
Ola bonito! I think that is right hehehehehehehe

Not bad my friend :lol:

Forge has an universal intercoolers, maybe one of these can be used to build a custom version of the twintercooler for the diesel models, i don't know if the original diesel intercooler have the input and output pipes in same area of the petrol model, in this case the twintercooler can be used or adapted... o not? :confused:

Would be good a twintercooler version for the new FR tdi. really?

cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.