Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
Just got back from the Eurogamer Expo in Leeds and they had the 3 screen set up with the steering wheel, pedals and racing seat there. Man I want that set up, it's sweet with the extra screens!

It was the first time I've used the 360 wheel and I'm not impressed with the pedals though, they don't have enough resistance and are just way too easy to press. Even my cheapish Logitech wheel for the PC has better pedals!

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
My new ibiza :)

main.php

main.php

Scott

BlackCupraa

2.0 BOOST
Sep 18, 2004
Chesterfield
I would show you all my Leon Cupra, including the 7 minute something lap time round the 'ring but have suffered the fate of all 360 owners, RROD.

Off to Microsoft for repairs though. and 3 cheers for mates who lend you their 360 in the meantime!

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Savage :-o
Whats the stats on it???

Can't remember, only bought it a few hours ago. Not gone mad with it, kept it in the same car class for the time being. I think Zboyd's got a really lairy one though from what he was saying yesterday. :)

I've upped the engine components and suspension, brakes etc. but not gone mad on the power.

Really enjoying the game. :)

Scott

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Not photographed my Ibiza yet, but spent about 160k on it so far :) Its currently S Class and does over 180mph flat out down the Le Mans Mulsanne straight :D I'm still working on the cornering setup though :whistle:

Heres my Forza Cupra which I have tried to mod to be similar to my own Cupra ;)

Cupra01.jpg

Cupra02.jpg

Cupra03.jpg

TJenkos

Feb 12, 2009
Derby
Heres a couple of mine!

GT2 with all mods going:
a-16.jpg

Forza.jpg

Focus RS, now sold!
Forza2.jpg

500 Abarth stickered up
500.jpg

And the beast, Datsun 510 with R34GTR engine in - Faster off the mark than ANYTHING guaranteed!
Forza3.jpg

Martin_DSG

Apr 26, 2009
Stevenage
i got my fiesta up to 219mph!! on the 1 mile drag. it would of been quicker if it didnt wheel spin in 1st for 100m then another 100m in 2nd! lol

dave_ph

:)
Jul 12, 2006
Somerset
www.vagowners.co.uk
i got it yesterday evening. I tuned up my focus RS (spent 60k on it), then realised you could do engine conversions, which need the tuning done again :(

add me to your friends lists! would be nice to play with some others :D dd1987

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I am loving the 911 turbo and the GT3. Using the wheel you can really tell the power differences between the two, weight, rwd vs 4wd...Its leagues ahead of Forza2 in terms of the behavour of the cars.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
For those car painters out there, what wheels can I buy that look remotely like these ones on this 1990 BTCC BMW M3 I'm doing, that can be painted gold?
2dakbw9.jpg

Anything I have seen that isn't a multispoke wheel and is similar to the one I want, is chrome and can't be painted.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.