Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
You in our club yet? Go onto community and ask to join! It's
CPRA
Then you can join us and TRY to beat us!
Ak

I will go on soon mate. I take it you just type that in? I'll find it. Don't think I'll beat use though.....

At first :D

I have not played this game for ages. Sort of gave up because of having noone to race online with. I get fed up with random online racers as half of em can't even drive or race fairly lol. If anyone wants to add me I'll. Give the rival modes a go too. I'm no stig but I'll give em a go. Gt is ABURNER20

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
Can someone explain rivals? I just done a decent lap (7 in fact) and beat my rival in every one but it didn't count it for some reason. Are you not allowed to even scuff the other cars or use rewind at all?

You get 2 types of lap. A clean lap is better than a dirty lap regardless of time set. A lap done in 1.00.00 with no contact is better than a lap done in 50.00 with contact or using rewind. Basically don't use rewind and avoid collisions with other cars and leaving the track.

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
You get 2 types of lap. A clean lap is better than a dirty lap regardless of time set. A lap done in 1.00.00 with no contact is better than a lap done in 50.00 with contact or using rewind. Basically don't use rewind and avoid collisions with other cars and leaving the track.
Thanks for the reply. I take it it's different rules for different courses though? I played it on the Nuremburg and I Defo hit some cars and rewound it but it still counted.

Ps I just got a Ferrari f430 for 15,000 buyout :D

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Thanks for the reply. I take it it's different rules for different courses though? I played it on the Nuremburg and I Defo hit some cars and rewound it but it still counted.

Ps I just got a Ferrari f430 for 15,000 buyout :D

I've got the unicorn version of that! Il put it in the club garage later with a few others! As for you shauny! Il try and bust that 944 time tomorrow!
Ak

Mmikey

Feb 20, 2012
I've never even seen a unicorn on this. Whenever I search one, there's none. Will get a shot of yours later :D

ShaunyboyFR

Carbonpiece
Aug 9, 2011
Norwich, Norfolk
I have a few aswell, if they get put on the market place they usually go for allot.
Anyone had a go at beating my 944 time yet? Or merc and don't be fuelish times for that matter...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.