FR MKII - Replacement Alloy

SeniorMoment

After having an unplanned meeting with a kerb today I find myself in need of a replacement alloy. It is a standard 17" 'Alhioth' alloy wheel, as fitted to 2008 FR's. The dealer is quoting £228 for one wheel!

So has anyone got a spare one, perhaps after changing? I'm after as new perfect as possible. Or are any you dealers willing to offer a sensible price?

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
dave on sere motors quoted me £155 plus £15 for an Andromeda alloy which was £223 list (182 fr type) look in the dealer section.
I know its not the same, but I suppose this is roughly the best price you will be able to get for the 17" for brand new.

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
After having an unplanned meeting with a kerb today I find myself in need of a replacement alloy. It is a standard 17" 'Alhioth' alloy wheel, as fitted to 2008 FR's. The dealer is quoting £228 for one wheel!

So has anyone got a spare one, perhaps after changing? I'm after as new perfect as possible. Or are any you dealers willing to offer a sensible price?

I have 4 spares with tyres that have only done 3k in my garage.... keep meaning to put them on ebay but never got round to it!

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
I have 4 with 1850 miles without tyres as far as I can tell they are perfect.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.