front end conversion

SheffieldKid

Bradz
Aug 28, 2006
Sheffield
hi everyone, stuck in traffic today and had a wild thought not sure if it will work but thats why i'm here so here goes would it be possible to get the mk1 leon cupra r front end fit my mk4 ibiza to make a "bolf" kind of conversion, i am aware if it will fit i'll have to purchase the wings headlights bonnet on the bumper. regards mitch:D

Jun 24, 2007
durham
only one way to find out if it works . from other forums it seams mk4 ibiza owners are a bit soft/wet golf guys seem to be doing mad conversions and pushing the boat out in terms of power and looks especially stance wise

Apr 27, 2008
i seen a fiat bravo with a leon cupra dumper on today, didn't look to well though. a went to see my mate who's a mechanic and i seen it on the ramps, i was really puzzled to say the least. we got talking about why it was in and he said, the guy got the bumper and a new clutch fitted on the cheap, but the day after his drivers side wheel came off because the guys didn't put the wheel back on properly and did alot of damage. now he aint got a leg to stand on.

anyway, what im trying to say is that maybe it is possible :shrug:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.