Front lip spoiler & Side skirt

Xe

OK I nicked this photo from another thread, but where can I get this Front lip spoiler & Side skirt? Is it just the side skirt from the Aero kit? Any ideas of cost and can it be fitted by myself?

bb565a5ae8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xe

OK so thats about £350 or so for the skirts. What does the Leon look like with only side skirts, does that work?

Anyone got any ideas about the front lip spoiler?

Last edited by a moderator:

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
ive been lookin at skirts.imo i dont think they work on there own,needs the front lip spoilers on front to continue the line of the skirts,but like you i cant find them either

LeonII

Hi Guys,

Did anyone manage to find out where you can get this front lip?

I'm looking at getting the side skirts but would love the front lip to finish it off.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Hi Guys,

Did anyone manage to find out where you can get this front lip?

I'm looking at getting the side skirts but would love the front lip to finish it off.

Rough guess Id say MS Designs.....

Look at the company name behind the car!

LeonII

:doh: right in front of me!

Thanks guys, I've not had much luck finding any sites with prices so emailed a few people that say they do the MS Design kits and asked.

Any one here actually got it?

Cheers

LeonII

Hi Guys,

I called a couple of places that said they import the MS Design kits and both have told me that all MS Design mods for the Mk2 Leon are only available directly through SEAT Dealers.

Looking at the picture at the top of this thread the side skirts on that car do look exactly the same as the SEAT ones - but can't see the front lip spoiler on any of the parts lists.

Anyone else found this part? :confused:

LeonII

Hi,

Yep they were one of the guys I called. They said that they will not be stocking any of the MS Design range for the Mk2 because it all goes direct to SEAT.

A google of the MSD.S02.05.01V part number doesn't throw up anything either :confused:

I'll keep looking and let you know if i have any luck!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.