Got my car back (Big Turbo)

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Well, it looks ok for a derv :lol:

Joking aside, it does look alright. I would prefer to see a Seat Sport engine cover in there, hiding all that black plastic, but I guess it won't fit under there now?

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
looks goodmikey but i would personally gone for the hoses in red :shrug: is it good to have it back now then :) any pics of the welding they done??

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
yea will go take some pics in a min but its very hard to see as they have pained it yellow to hide it all, to be honest mate i wish i would have gone for red i don't know why i went blue i just did haha, but its great to have it back loving the power again and no knocking noises only the mad vibrations of that bloody engine mount lol

T10HJS

From BucksVAG.net
Feb 19, 2007
Buckinghamshire
il see you there t10hjs ;)

Rash i hear your quite the party animal, why dont you come down for the weekend, there is a group of us from the UK-MKIVS forum going down on Friday night tenting then on Sat its Flame & Thunder, which has loads of jet cars, monster trucks, stunt drivers bonfire fireworks + loads more then tent that night and RWUB on Sunday morning(when we have recoved from the beer). were taking a massive marque with generator so we will have light/electricity will also be cooking on the BBQ :D your more than welcome to join us, and any one else for that matter.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
party animal where did you hear that from :whistle: sounds awesome!!!! is it not a vag show tho?? i dont like chavy :w4nk: in their saxo's ect :rifle:

AvRS

Nov 3, 2005
Milton Keynes
It's not a VAG show but I believe Steve and the others are kitting out the marquee to fly the UKMKIV banner accompanied by a BucksVAG banner too. Last time I don't remember seeing one saxo the whole day, however lots of Astra MkII's and a few corsa's. The main show is all about the jet powered machines I believe with fireworks and stuff too. I won't be attending the weekend but will be going over on the Sunday for the RWYB session as I want to better my poor 15.5 from my first time.

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
well stevo what was your excuse last night then?? i have a massive boost leak where the dumpvalve spring isn't strong enough and everytime i floor it the dumpvalve opens and i still wooped you hahahaha!!!!

T10HJS

From BucksVAG.net
Feb 19, 2007
Buckinghamshire
well stevo what was your excuse last night then?? i have a massive boost leak where the dumpvalve spring isn't strong enough and everytime i floor it the dumpvalve opens and i still wooped you hahahaha!!!!

hmmm well when playing with that scooby i didnt see you anywhere [:D]
think you had a few lucky pull aways, but with your leak i think it was very close, pod will be funny as you will struggle to get the power down, like that mustang :funk:

AvRS

Nov 3, 2005
Milton Keynes

Not another boost leak :rolleyes:

Anyway I thought the diesel dump valve was electronic and just made the useless sound without doing anything :confused:

Are you going to be putting some trendy go faster stripes next Mike :p

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
the electronic dumpvalve does actually dump the air from the top boost hose, every time you take your foot off the accelerator via a microswitch.

I "had" one on mine and found out it was losing my precious boost every gear change so i got rid, plus the noise got on my nerves!

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Check it out this bad boy out Mikey, bottom right hand corner ;)

NOV-COVER.jpg

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
Not another boost leak :rolleyes:

Anyway I thought the diesel dump valve was electronic and just made the useless sound without doing anything :confused:

Are you going to be putting some trendy go faster stripes next Mike :p

lol it does actually dump boost the only electronic part is where it connects to the ecu to tell the solonoid to open or close, it doesn't inhance performance atall but i wanted one and me being me i got one :happy: i won't be going fo the go faster stripes just yet but maybe in the future :cartman: only joking maybe you need some alex??? :help:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
is there anyway we can see the max power writeout on your motor mikey im not spending a fiver on MAXPOWER :lol:

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Iv got it in front of me :D

Its the first maxpower i have brought in a long time but gotta say, im impressed with its new layout........oh and our feature ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members