grey tdi sport to cupra black rooflining

vagfam1

Apr 23, 2008
hi guys, ive got a '52 plate tdi sport and im loving it!! only thing is that im finding that the grey rooflining is looking very drab and i would like to swap it with a cupra black rooflining instead.
i was wondering if you guys could help me out by possibly posting somepics of your black rooflinings and also all the part numbers for everything i need e.g rooflining, sunvisor flaps, pillars(?), roof light etc.

cheers for your help guys

matt

L14M_T

THE JOYS OF A 1200cc
Jan 14, 2009
RCT, South Wales
take it out and try dying it or spray painting it, the dye sounds best idea though as spray paint might make it go hard and crispy feeling. I have thought of it myself but last on the list atm.

Markie68

Cars = ££
Jan 15, 2008
Tamworth
mate if you look in the MK4 FAQ section there is a part numbers thread and all the bits to do the cupra interior are in there

things like -rooflining
- black sun visors
- black grab handles etc

it has prices aswell i think and iirc the actual headlining was about £200

mark

dav150n

Jul 23, 2006
durham
has anyone just changed the pillars to black ones and left the roof lining grey?
or would it look naff?
just a thought.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
headlining dead easy, I made a thread when I changed mine do a search. its a case of removing pillars and thats it.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
areet aimez,

Still got the same beast just been working a lot and not doing anything with the motor. However she is in need of some attention this weekend so I will be doing some work.

Service
Paint touch up on bumper
Filter Clean
Wax/Detail
Arb Clamps Replacing

Then mebies I cant start to love it again, the car handles amazing since I had the coilies put on but Im thinking I need some wheels so they might be coming soon.

Anyway lost intrest a bit when I decided not to go down the big turbo/massive upgrade.

Got an MR2 now I should take some pics of as well. More of a project car than anything as its off the road but pics will come when i can be botherd

Last edited:

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
areet aimez,

Still got the same beast just been working a lot and not doing anything with the motor. However she is in need of some attention this weekend so I will be doing some work.

Service
Paint touch up on bumper
Filter Clean
Wax/Detail
Arb Clamps Replacing

Then mebies I cant start to love it again, the car handles amazing since I had the coilies put on but Im thinking I need some wheels so they might be coming soon.

Anyway lost intrest a bit when I decided not to go down the big turbo/massive upgrade.

Got an MR2 now I should take some pics of as well. More of a project car than anything as its off the road but pics will come when i can be botherd

Who are you :blink:

There's a welcome sectiont you knoe mate :lol:

Aimez

lol yeh a few people seem to have moved on lately I guessed you were one of them tbh the 1.2 lot seem to have gone prob to faster cars!lol MR2 was the first car I noticed and loved, I used to know a guy who has a black one no idea what mk and he had done alot of upgrades was a beast! Nice to hear from you.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.