GTi 16v badges and front fog lights

critch4

Ibiza GTi 16v Cupra Sport
Aug 20, 2009
Newcastle
Hi everyone,

I've just bought a 98' ibiza gti 16v and the previous owner had taken off the 'GTi16v' badge on the front grill and the 'GTi 2.0 16v' badge off the tailgate. Just wondering if anyone had some knocking around i could buy off them, or if anyone has any idea of where to get some (if seat dealers still do them etc).

Also both front fog lights are missing so if anyone could help me out there it would be appreciated too!

Thanks, Andy

ibiza_streg

Oct 23, 2006
Cornwall
The dealer will still sell all the parts, but if you want them cheaper find someone whos breaking their car. Look in the for sale section on this site

Last edited by a moderator:

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Badges are about £15 each from a dealer for shiny new ones, beware of second hand though as they can be discoloured and the clips can be broken.

Front fogs are £45 each from a dealer, ebay second hand ones are just as good and you'll get them for less than one new one. Just be careful of stone chips

critch4

Aug 20, 2009
Newcastle
I rang my local dealer today and they said they would order a new front grill badge in for £3.50! However they don't make the tailgate badges anymore, anyone got spares??

Im hopefully getting the fogs off that cordy from the link posted on this thread, cheers Streg!

richypanic

Seat Cordoba 2.0 16v SX
Nov 8, 2008
Aldershot, Hampshire
If it helps, I have one driver side fog lamp going spare, as bought a used pair on ebay as was cheaper than buying just the one! Lemme know if you want 1/2 set...

critch4

Aug 20, 2009
Newcastle
cheers richy but theres a pair in the post for me off a breaking cordoba off ebay, hopefully they'll do the job!

critch4

Aug 20, 2009
Newcastle
I got some front fogs off a breaking cordoba which i thought would be the same as the ibiza ones but they're not, slightly different shape and different mounts.

Last edited by a moderator: