Hand Drawn Cupra R

Woppywop

Found this picture that I did a few years back of my old Black Cupra R. Completely forgot about it. Anyway thought I'd show you chaps......

Had thought about selling copies on Ebay for £5.00 ish each, just a thought but you never know!?!?!?!?!? Of course I would take my number plate off before I copied them.

Anyway see what you think all done in pencil sorry if there a bit dark, the flash reflected to much.......

198029698RL063624576.jpg

198029745RL711304861.jpg

198029858RL056036554.jpg

198030392RL325590349.jpg

Last edited:

browno

Jun 27, 2006
Great pictures - I'm sure people would go for a print if you price them right...

There was a guy recently doing similar over on cliosport - he had drawn a number of different cars and scnned the originals. He can then sell you a picture of your style of car with a choice of wheels and lowered or unlowered.

Seemed to be doing pretty well - when I get home I'll post up a link if I can find it...

Woppywop

Updated the images for you, shed a bit of light on them. ;)

Thanks for doing that, make it look a hell of a lot better.

I going to get 10 copies done at some point this coming week and put them on Ebay for £6.00 each, just to see if they sell, its worth a try!!! :shrug:

Anyway I'll have to keep you posted.

Thanks for your comments chaps :D

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Might be worth getting some mounts cut for them and put the prints in the mounts. I have sold some of my work in galleries and find it always sells much better in mounts, looks more refined. You dont have to get them done professionally as they are pretty easy to do and keep them neutral i.e cream, grey or black. You could sell them for a little more too and it would do your work more justice.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Do you not have an art suppliers near you or something like sussex stationers ? You can buy mount card there, then all you need is a scalpel and metal ruler. Its worth it to show your work off more.

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
I was just about to suggest putting them into mounts - just simple card frames would make it look a bit more polished :)

I like though, only problem is the car ;) hehe

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.