has anyone seen this before? or done it 'auto closing windows'

BrianGB

Hi. Many members on here incuding myself have these. They really are good and take seconds to install. Highly recommended. Did have an odd one with mine, though not really what you would call a problem. Installed mine when I was using my original key. After buying a flip key it now stops the windows at any point I wish after locking. Would not allow a 'vent' option on old key. I suppose I have a better option now, but not forgetting the main priority of self closing windows.

Adibutti

AdiButti
Apr 3, 2006
Lincolnshire
Hi. Many members on here incuding myself have these. They really are good and take seconds to install. Highly recommended. Did have an odd one with mine, though not really what you would call a problem. Installed mine when I was using my original key. After buying a flip key it now stops the windows at any point I wish after locking. Would not allow a 'vent' option on old key. I suppose I have a better option now, but not forgetting the main priority of self closing windows.

thats interesting to know.... cos am getting a flip key coded next week... so al wait to get that done first...

av searched on here. some intersting comments about it!

Deleted member 20482

best £25 ive spent....except that woman in amsterdam... he he ;)

simple to use..the mod not the woman...plugs in to port under front ash tray behind little black plastic flap.
this should of come as standard me thinks

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
best £25 ive spent....except that woman in amsterdam... he he ;)

simple to use..the mod not the woman...plugs in to port under front ash tray behind little black plastic flap.
this should of come as standard me thinks

EHHEHEHEHEHHE :lol:

Well.... Same thing almost

Pay Up.

Plug In

Plug Out...

Done :)

However the KVW100 will give you pleasure for many years to come....:happy:

Deleted member 20482

I like the idea of this, but in this heat my black LC really needs the windows left ajar slightly at times.

press and hold the door unlock button and they will go down on command to what ever point you want.
well at least they do on mine, well worth the money..

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.