Help! Emission Control System Warning light!

joeyrich69

Hello people - I've just bought myself an Ibiza FR TDi, first registed in April this year. I collected the car yesterday from JCT600 in Leeds, and after work today, the emission contral warning light has lit up, and stays on constantly. The car has just over 5000 miles on the clock, has anyone else ever had this problem? The car seems to be driving fine, no loss of power etc, and i dont have access to VAG-COM to see if there are any problems!

I will be taking to car back to the dealer, but does anyone have any suggestions in the meantime? a speedy response would be much appreciated!!

Thanks
Joe

joeyrich69

ok, jus got back from the the dealers, JCT600, and they have said that it is a faulty relay that needs replacing, which they need to order. they will be pickin up the car from work, and droppin off a courtesy car when the part arrives, cant ask for any more! would recommend JCT600 all the way, friendly, helpful staff!

in the meantime, they basically said to enjoy the car to the full! YAY:happy:

joeyrich69

ok, had the car 9 days now, the car was at the dealers yesterday and today, getting this warning lite fixed, and was jus drivin home tonite, and guess what? warning light is back on!

ive already rang and told them this - and its goin back in next week:cry:

if this happens again, what should i do next??

cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise