help with tdi130 ibiza 03 reg

the bear1986

Jul 25, 2007
norwich
he just a few quick questions

first. whats the best way to remove stains from the car seats without paying for a pro to come out and clean them? the seats are black and gray just standed seats.

second. does anyone know where i can get a good set of alloys e.g. oz bbs but not paying mega money e.g. any discounted websites?

thirdly. where abouts can i get the cupra body kit for my beezer inc the all the screws?

thanks for your help.

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I usually use a spray on foam to remove stains from my seats, i think the make of it is turtle wax or something. you just spray it on, leave it for a bit then rub it off.

Try this website for wheels http://shop.street-racers.co.uk/default.php?cPath=1 they seem to have fairly decent prices. Im just in the process of refurbing a set of Octavia Vrs alloys for my Ibiza. Will get some pics up when there done.

for the cupra bumpers you can buy them and all the grills direct from Seat, which can be a bit pricey. you use all the origional fixings to attach them. Also you could try ebay.

oedo

I can't offer much help in regard to your questions apart from sugesting a damp microfibre cloth for the seats/upholstry. Brought mine up like new. Depends what the stains are I suppose.

I was wondering though what you though of the eibach pro kit? My tdi is fitted with the same kit (done by previous owner) but is much lower at the front than the back and looks a bit odd to be honest. Does yours sit level? Is it just springs or a full kit?

Cheers

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
stains on seats :whistle: , I can help with this as I have had problems on my old mk3 black cloth seats

MR MUSCLE window cleaner (green liquid spray), spray the entire seat, a little rub with something in stubborn areas (I found my fingers were the best thing), dab them dry with kitchen towel, stick the heating on full whilst ticking over on the driveway for 20 mins

trust me, it works a treat and will cost you about 2 quid including the kitchen roll :D

the bear1986

Jul 25, 2007
norwich
yeah the eibach does sit a bit funny it looks like you have a bit more of a gap on the rear wheel arch its how it's meant to be and i just have the springs and i've never looked back as it really holds the floor, all i need now is a top set of wheels but it's trying to find them.

really i can use mr muscle on my cloth seats, sweet it doesn't take any of the colour out does it? and the stains are on the front seat's so no back seat action well not yet tho lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.