HID kit for ibiza ?

Dom1988

Feb 2, 2010
Wakefield
Wel then Neil, thanks for the info again, just need to get through this month money wise as this months wage has been spent on mothers day present, mothers birthday, girlfriends birthday, brothers wifes birthday and a mates birthday. lol. So as you can tell, been an expensive month.

Managed to buy a splitter though, so need to fit that, but after all of this i will manage to get a 5000k hid kit. Then tow my ass off trying to fit it. lol. So think i'll wait till it gets abit warmer. Maybe a month.

luke_h

Aug 2, 2009
just a fitting question do you take the switch feed from the car from in the head light or do you have to splice in to the wires to the light ?? a seat only has one plug to the compleat light dont they every one i fitted were H4 the plug is on the out side of the lamp? so you get a male 3pin to plug in to the car loom

dose this make sence?

Cheers

L14M_T

THE JOYS OF A 1200cc
Jan 14, 2009
RCT, South Wales
i bought my HIDs off ebay they like half the price,take a week to arrive from hong kong or china depending who you buy them off but they're the same kit. im buying 30000k(green) HIDs for my fog lights now soon. Then I would have 2 kits for the price of 1 off hids4u.co.uk

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
Ughh, I've convinced myself I need a set of 5000K's. :happy:

Anyone got any valid codes for HIDs-Direct?

Try corsa-c :)

i bought my HIDs off ebay they like half the price,take a week to arrive from hong kong or china depending who you buy them off but they're the same kit. im buying 30000k(green) HIDs for my fog lights now soon. Then I would have 2 kits for the price of 1 off hids4u.co.uk

Hong kong OR China?

30,000k? That`s nuts!

Last edited:

stebbi

Got Boost???
Jun 10, 2008
Preston
post 36 + google = £44 HID's

i'd love someone to point out the difference between these and some £150 ones?

HID's direct is a good price tbh, espec if you want 5000k ones
I might buy myself some 5000k h7r bulbs for £22

Last edited:

stebbi

Got Boost???
Jun 10, 2008
Preston
i think im going to get myself some 5000k h7r's.
I do like the 6000k but dont think the blue'y tint really suits a yellow car lol

and for £21.80 its cheap for the bulbs

Mar 19, 2010
sorry I havent posted in my thread for a while,

Which are the best to get then , been looking around abit more. anyone come up with cheaper than 100 quid ?

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
sorry I havent posted in my thread for a while,

Which are the best to get then , been looking around abit more. anyone come up with cheaper than 100 quid ?

Hids4u Pro plus kit with H7R bulbs is £80 with discount code.
I`ve had this kit and although the ballasts are generic they do the best H7R bulbs anywhere, fact.

It`s a 2 year warranty with their kits too.

Last edited: