How To Clean your Red Seats (WORKS)

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Hi not sure if this post might want to be sticky or summit but i know people have had problems cleaning their red seats on their cupras. I went out and bought Vanish Carpet & upholstery cleaner Oxi Action (pink bottle) and i tell u what it works really well!! I just done a small patch on my seat and results are very good!

Dec 31, 2005
London
nice one, used armor all clean-up wipes for fabric and carpets which worked ok, but you have to use about 5 at once to ensure it doesnt dry on new water marks, bought the leather wipes which did a better job tbh, will defo give this a try though!

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
I picked up my bottle from ASDA. I just tried it on a small area and worked brilliant! about £3.50

simply spray it on, rub it in with a jcloth, wait 5 minutes, wipe off with another jcloth or towel and dry with a hair dryer.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
You could just use Fairy Liquid, warm water, a good microfibre cloth and some decent arm muscles :whistle:

Trust me, i am a keen detailer with my car (others can confirm this) and this works too

Oh and your seats will be Fairy Soft after :love:

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
i have a black cupra looks the nutts when its been cleaned, polished and buffed with no scratched or swirls but they do get dirty very quick! but wiv tinted windows zenon lights they look fekking lush!! especially at night! and the red half leather interior works well with its looks i think! and dont get me started on how dirty and how difficult the standard cupra rims are to clean!

Ibiza Cupra

Oh don't get me wrong i love the black ones!!!!! I only ever saw pics of black ones and i thought they were boring. Saw CupraTGirl's and thought it looked so classy!!!! Well it was parked next to a boy racer bright yellow one!!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.