Ibiza Cupra R Register

Cupra R 231

May 14, 2005
Lincolnshire
Yeah its not the actual key but a small red "R" fob....

I'm not sure wether seat will be able to tell you if you give them the chassis number... or maybe call seat uk?

Other than the key fob thats the only thing that will tell you what number it is...
Hence I had a nice silver plaque made with the number that is now mounted just infront of the gear stick... should me or any owner after me loose the key fob......

Dan.Payne

Oct 30, 2005
Over The Rainbow
Me and many others have called various places to try and get hold of the numbers. It could be that seat cant be bothered to search for it. The previous owner of mine even rang seat sport spain. Ive contacted seat sport UK and still nothing so if you havent got the fob your not going to get your number :( unless all the chassis numbers indicates what number R you have. Might be worth us trying to work out what number we have by using the people that know there number and can post their chassis number? would any one be up for that? :)

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Would like to know my number (as sad as it sounds:redface: )

So at one point in my cars life it had a R key fob? One of the previous owners must of lost it.

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
id also like to know my number , and get a plaque made up as well , maybe we could all do this as a scn thing , maybe get a plaque with scn and a r on it with the numbers , only an idea though

Cupra R 231

May 14, 2005
Lincolnshire
will try and get round to checking my chassis number at some stage see if it relates to my cupra R number.....

If it doesn't then will need a few other Rs to see if there is a pattern but I would imagine that they were taken out of the normal line at random.. but its worth looking into......

Think my plaque cost about £12 but it is made from proper silver and does look class.........

Will take photo if I remember......

CupraMatty

Ive been told im Special?
May 31, 2004
Huntingdon, Cambs
Driver:
Name: Matt
Insurance: LOTS!

Car:
Colour: Ovni Yellow
Mods: Standard
Damage: Cracked Wing Mirror Case!
Ltd Edition No: Umm...Help?

Con2K

Is this the Only Cupra/Cupra R that was sprayed from the factory in a non-standard colour???

DSC00038.jpg

VW Bora Anthracite Blue - NOT a respray!!

Con2K

I know its not a cupra R- its just a cupra. its not an import either. the 1st owner worked for Bosch and had the extra's and the paint done on it from the factory. Just wanted to know if many other Cupra's were given other colours or extra features from new??

Con2K

yeah I did - the question still applies - Any other Cupra OR Cupra R's in a non standard colour....? Seems like the best place to ask...

harper

got my cupra r last friday, the r keyring was present but no numbers on the back :(

'02 plater in red, standard except for a powerflow exhaust.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.