Ibiza Kitcars

Kitcar Germany

hi
N 248 XVV was sold to Austria from Germany.
I have 2009 in a poor state bought.
I've got it on a good condition brought.
pictures and video on facebook Eric Suess

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Czech Republic

There are currently 100CZK to £3.36

So get the CZK value, divide by 29.77 to get GBP

It's very very cheap.

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
I know this is a very old thread, but I see that one of the Super 6s, P983OVV, is currently for sale clicky

The seller suggests that there may only be two or three of these left in the country, is this likely to be true?

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
Looks right to me, reg is correct for sellers claims. Proflex kit. Welded cage. Right wheels and brakes. Good price so long as its not worn out.....these cars mostly had very hard lives and I seem to recall all of them have been rolled at one time or another. Engines were nothing special but probably had a gemini box and axles (if they are still fitted and have not been pinched).

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Cheers Rob. Swithering whether or not i can be ar5ed going to all the hassle of making everything wider etc then have someone belt it at the racing. However it would look great....

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
It is neither an Ibiza or a kitcar, but one of the Cordobas of the same ilk as the Ibiza Super 6 is currently on eBay. I do not know if the seller is on here?

Are these known as Cordoba Super 6, or is there another name for them? The listing says there were only five of these made, but the photo on the wall in my study suggests it was six, along with the six Ibizas.

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
these are not 'super 6' cars which were rally cars.

the six ibizas and six cordobas were demo cars to take perspective punters on trackdays when the models were launched. OVV numberplate is a givaway.

i had one of the ibizas.