Ibiza mods

GPL

Mar 6, 2010
Does anyone know where i can get chromed clocks or chromed rims or there surrounds fo my Cupra when it arrives, i know they do the alloy effect ,but that just looks cheap and the standard black surround is a bit boring and a bit of a let down in my opiion.

Last edited:

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Does anyone know where i can get chromed clocks or chromed rims or there surrounds fo my Cupra when it arrives, i know they do the alloy effect ,but that just looks cheap and the standard black surround is a bit boring and a bit of a let down in my opiion.
do a search for HIDSONS SEAT IBIZA RANGE on the net, they do a lot of that sort of ****!!!!!!!!!!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I am liking the headlight spoilers. Makes it look meaner some how hehehehehehe. May just invest in a set for the boc........................................

NLmaverick

just to inform you guys that the autostyle is known for it's tupperware here in netherlands (it's dutch)
especially for bumpers / skirts etc.
Most stuff is horrible indeed lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeyMK5

So whats the recommended springs to go for cause seriously need to lower mine, sits way too high!! :D

NLmaverick

So whats the recommended springs to go for cause seriously need to lower mine, sits way too high!! :D

lol you also got hands on the "cross country ibiza" hehe. springs depends on the budget i guess, and if you want to go for springs only, or full sets. would recommend a KW or Eibach set myself.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.