If I didn’t have an Ibiza Gti already – I’d buy one !

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
My wife phoned me one morning earlier in the week to say her clutch wasn't working. (Non-Vag car).

Part of me immediately wondered if it was going to be bad enough to get rid, giving me an excuse to buy another mk2.......... :D

Not this time though, this morning, I am mainly replacing a slave cylinder - and putting new bottom arms on another (non-vag) car....

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Topaz was sold, so didnt go see it.
Brum is this the one you were in contact with me about? Sorry I wasn't in touch.

Ollie

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
think if i was looking for another i'd go for something that tends to have lower miles generally, are a bit rarer & on a par price, performance wise...

Cordy 2.0 SX, a very underrated car that could become a modern classic

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
LoL
Though to be honest owning 2 valvers whilst i'm studying at uni would probably be a bad idea anyway.
Wouldn't have stopped me buying it though lol

Ollie

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
if its sold then a link wont work from ebay....BUT i was 'watching' it so i can transfer a pic of it if your desperate to see it.

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
i dont know, i never saw the back of it.

i am not that up on my bmw's so it could be.

was going to change it today with a pic of a mint clipper i snaped while i was over there too.:D

i also saw a MINT polo G40 while i was there. couldnt get my camera out quick enough though. It was one of the nicest dubs i have ever see. Better than some ive seen in shows !

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise