IvorBign's Eclipse Blue Sport 130. Now Selling :(

ivorbign

Hello All! I bought this car a couple of weeks ago and have loved every minute of it!! some of you may recognise it from a few years back!
Oh and yes i know its a lil multi-coloured but i cant afford to get that sorted, ill just have to live with it for now.
Please not none of the work on the car was me it was CPUFREAK on here. ive only added the aero wipers.

SeatIbiza001COPY.jpg

SeatIbiza002COPY.jpg

SeatIbiza003COPY.jpg

SeatIbiza004COPY.jpg

SeatIbiza005COPY.jpg

All comments and advice is more than welcome! :)

Will

ivorbign

I can see what you mean, kind of. would you have any suggestions for little tweeks to it?
Oh and i need to get hold of a REvo SPS1 so i can change the map from standard :)

ivorbign

Thought i would just refresh everyones memory with the list of modifications on the car and for those that wanted to know :)
  • Brembo 312mm front brakes, with 4 pot callipers (from Seat Leon Cupra R)
  • Dynatwist induction kit
  • Ibiza FR rear valance (for exhaust)
  • Milltek exhaust, including sports cat
  • OZ Seat Sport 17" wheels
  • KW Variant 2 coilover suspension
  • Seat Sport front strut brace
  • Front mount intercooler, from Ibiza Cupra TDI
  • Cupra front bumper
  • Aero wipers upgrade
  • A possible switchable Revo map with 3 maps but im unsure of this on as i haven't got a SPS 1 Dongle :(
  • Facelift Headlights

I think that is all. i have been in contact with cpufreak and it hasn't change since he had it which was 5 years ago!

ivorbign

I like the different colour, its a darker blue/ a little bit of purple. its an awsome car! :D

But it doesn't have a REVO map on it anymore, its been chipped by another company, i think to aroung 150bhp.

Im thinking of getting a Cupra rear bumper for it to fininh the look and maybe aero side skirts :D While im on the list maybe som BBS RX's or CH replicas?! hmmm

ivorbign

Sadly this up for sale now, i hope someone on here will give it a good home!! :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members