Just a quick one on strut brace

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
Out of curiosity does anyone know if an TT 3.2 upper strut will fit an LCR they look practically the same as an S3 only the TT has 2 additional brackets

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
well thats what i thought it looks the same other than these brackets but just not sure the spacing between the struts is the same

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
i have the tt one on my LCR and it fits ok
DSCF0256.jpg

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
does yours not have a little bracket that falls either side of the engine.
It doesn't look like it does. but the one i have seen does:confused::shrug:

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
well prob looks like i wont be picking up a bargin no moe as every man and his dog will now bid:headhurt:

:lol: how was I to know, for all I know you could have been buying from a mate, audi forum, local paper. How for up north are you?, not so much of a bargain if you have to travel to collect.

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
its alright mate dont worry about im only joking im sure everyone will have already know about it any way. In actually in coventry soon anyway so it would have worked out ok

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
After all the fuss it went for £16 lol.

Funky you need some nylock nuts and some decent m8/m10 bolts I think. Search the forum for the S3 strut brace fixings. They will be similar. You'll have to drill the suspension turrets and I think most people have fitted the bolts upside down so the nut is secured from the top.

Funkyfin2000

Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp
Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
hehehe

christ didn't realise you have to drill in to the turret!

christ.....is it safe to do so? doesn't cause major rust issues or body work problems i hope....

hmmmm il check out on search!

Cheers dude!

Rich

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.