Just painted my wheels black

CELICA88

Kid with many cars.......
Just painted my ggenuine audi TT wheels on my Ibiza black, and wanted to hear a few opinions weather they looked better siver or black. Heres the pics of them painted, not got round to painting the centre caps but im kinda liking it like that! Theres also pics in the same folder with silver wheels,
Sam

hxxp://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv202/sam-mubarak/Ibiza/?action=view&current=Image0941.jpg

hxxp://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv202/sam-mubarak/Ibiza/?action=view&current=Image0921.jpg

CELICA88

I havent got round to painting the centres yet as im going to plastic primer them first. Theres also pics of the wheels silver in the same folder, And the link doesnt work because i cant post urls yet, because i havent had enough posts, but the link just needs copying, and pasting, then change the X's to T's thanks, Sam

CELICA88

I was gonna put polished TT comps on but couldnt find any for how much i was prepared to pay. Ye ive ordered my weitec coilovers so thats next, and bought a strut brace off someone off here last week. Ill get the caps painted over the weekend and then see how its all lookin. Ye I painted them myself, my dad owns a garage with the right spraying equipment, heaters etc, and I used to work doin car body repairs, Sam

markthommo_84

Sep 10, 2006
England
defo paint the centre caps, they just look like massive single bolts!

must say i prefer them silver, but i'll wait see what they look like all black. Might be better.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise