Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

OldSpeckledBen

Jun 8, 2010
Leicester
Not been on here in ages and your car is still looking good as ever :D

The Spiders really suit the car, i had them on my Ibiza for a little while until i sold the car,i regret selling my Ibiza :cry: so i think i will be buying another SEAT very soon but this time a Leon :)

Good luck with your car hunting. As much as i love the petrol noise i miss my diesel :(, being able to drive spirited and still get 40mpg :D

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
Not been on here in ages and your car is still looking good as ever :D

The Spiders really suit the car, i had them on my Ibiza for a little while until i sold the car,i regret selling my Ibiza :cry: so i think i will be buying another SEAT very soon but this time a Leon :)

Good luck with your car hunting. As much as i love the petrol noise i miss my diesel :(, being able to drive spirited and still get 40mpg :D

cheers mate, not sure if I even will sell, but you know what its like when you finish paying for a car...you wanna get another one haha

but now i can save money so thats the big positive of keeping it for another 8-9 months i guess!

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
unsure yet....havent given it loads of thought....but eithet going to keep it for a few more months and save up a bit of money by not paying for it....and as the 60k service will be getting dne soon i feel i owe it to it to keep it for a while, and touch wood has never missed a beat in 3 years.

but the lure of a new car will be strong come january...looking at a petrol as working more and more from home, and access to a hire car if i do work away, looking at megane 250cup, new LCR, edition 30's and new golf gti and also the scirroco...the R versions are too dear, also have a soft spot for the new 3 series coupe's...but to be honest will give it more though at end of the year.

It's strange really because I still love the car...been fantastic for me and still gives me a smile and gets looks..."if it aint broke...dont fix it"

well im going for a test drive in a MK5 cupra on Friday out of sheer curiosity and to try and get my mind set away from leaving VAG when I can afford to lol

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
new sticker...quite appropriate as car gets incredibly dirty

P1090618.jpg

P1090615.jpg

P1090619.jpg

P1090617.jpg

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
oh yeah...new rear brakes!

P1090614.jpg

P1090613.jpg

are these standard size Brembo disks mate? car's looking neat as ever :thumbup:

do all the milltek's stick out like that? just because i'm getting a cat-back for mine but would like the tip to sit a bit further in the bumper if possible :confused:

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East

do all the milltek's stick out like that? just because i'm getting a cat-back for mine but would like the tip to sit a bit further in the bumper if possible :confused:

yep they are standard size for the rear....was a great deal on the pads and discs!

the pre-facelift milltek sits further back....but to be honest looks a bit stupid...they sent me that one by mistake...however they then sent me the facelift version...it looks a lot better....

it doesnt stick too far out to be honest!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East

yep they are standard size for the rear....was a great deal on the pads and discs!

the pre-facelift milltek sits further back....but to be honest looks a bit stupid...they sent me that one by mistake...however they then sent me the facelift version...it looks a lot better....

it doesnt stick too far out to be honest!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
um....was doing the brakes and decdied to take them off....20mm is fine though...no scrubbing and does improve the look

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
hi all......turbo has gone on the motor...pretty gutted....

getting a reconed one from AET turbos and a friend is fitting it.....

car still looks the same - havent been able to spend any money due to other commitments (house and marriage)

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
hi all......turbo has gone on the motor...pretty gutted....

getting a reconed one from AET turbos and a friend is fitting it.....

car still looks the same - havent been able to spend any money due to other commitments (house and marriage)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise