LCR blueflame prices

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
How much have you LCR boys paid for you Blueflame systems.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before
but im at work and cant just risk sitting here reading through every thread

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
there is one on ebay for £585 direct from blueflame. i don't know what everybody paid on the group buy though.

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
there is one on ebay for £585 direct from blueflame. i don't know what everybody paid on the group buy though.

Yeah seen them thats kind of what got me thinking as he has had them on 3 times already and keeps dropping price cos they are not selling
But he says they retail at £750

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
There was a group buy going for these, Would good to find out if its still going as i might be intrested in one.
If the missus lets me that is :lol:

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Spend a little more money on a better system, while you still can! Lol :D

Notice my sig……………… I have one! :rolleyes:

gae1431

How much have you LCR boys paid for you Blueflame systems.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before
but im at work and cant just risk sitting here reading through every thread

Have a look on ebay, a full system WITH a 100cell hig flow cat for £585 i think direct from the manufacturer.

Not sure how this compares with other prices but seems a good deal with HF cat as well:) Comes with all
required brackets etc...

Seller called blueflame_direct. Fitment with these guys is £70 i believe.

Hope this helps. For about £650 all in inc fitting and 100 cell sports cat!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
£750 retail has definately been plucked from the air....

i got mine in the group buy but i know of people paying £500 just by ringing and saying that you wont pay any more.

Nigel is your man at Blueflame

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
yeah seen the ones one flebay but thats what got the ball rollling for me as the price on these has dropped three time in the last month or so.
So was wondering what they usually charge

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
You might want to read the Group Buy thread if its still about...more than a few people not happy with the service from BF.

There are definately better systems on the market (Miltek / Piper), just depends how much money you wanna spend, and the quality you expect!

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
well from what i have read the LCR system is fine but the LC system has had its problems

But no dont think the GB is still around i had a search lastnight, but i have started a feeler again on the matter
just waiting for moderators to approve or not

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Also make sure you do a search on blueflame on here, some guys with BIG problems getting car through MOT, thats alot of money for an exhaust that might need changing after 1 year (when it doesn't pass MOT)
Better off spending a little more and buying a system that WILL do you a life time

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Also make sure you do a search on blueflame on here, some guys with BIG problems getting car through MOT, thats alot of money for an exhaust that might need changing after 1 year (when it doesn't pass MOT)
Better off spending a little more and buying a system that WILL do you a life time

Hear Here

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members