LCR blueflame prices

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
Also make sure you do a search on blueflame on here, some guys with BIG problems getting car through MOT, thats alot of money for an exhaust that might need changing after 1 year (when it doesn't pass MOT)
Better off spending a little more and buying a system that WILL do you a life time

And i will say it again that if you readthe posts its th guy with LC's
that have had the problems with them not passing MOT and problems with the lamba

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
And i will say it again that if you readthe posts its th guy with LC's
that have had the problems with them not passing MOT and problems with the lamba

If you saw my blueflame exhaust (on my LCR) you probably wouldn't buy one!:blink:

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
Here it is Gary,

Issues that set the LC apart from the LCR systems on the group buy were all to do with fitment and that the LC systems took a hell of a lot longer to appear compared to the LCR ones.

General problems that apply to ALL systems (LC or LCR).
-- 100cel cat causing CEL light
-- 100cal cat causing emissions failures on MOTs
-- rubbish welds on some systems
-- cracking downpipes (was resolved before group buy 2-the last one)

Price can't be beaten really
Tailpipe design is the best there is available-piper one isnt as good
Sound is fantastic
Customer service is APPAULING

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
"should" do
the whole system "should" be ok

this is not a verbal guarentee, you cannot sue me if/when it goes wrong! hahaha

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Ah right

So what is it thats so bad?

Maybe it’s just me and I’m just a bit of a perfectionist. Well I didn’t get off to the best of starts with blueflame. Nigel is a really nice, helpful bloke until he’s got your card details, then he doesn’t want to know! I was told 2 weeks max for delivery, it took more like 7. After 2 weeks and no exhaust I was given every excuse under the sun and quite often they contradicted themselves, I hate being lied to! Once the exhaust arrived and I had it fitted at jabba there were a couple of bends out on the centre section and the heat shield had to take a beating for it to fit. If you look under my car the whole system is pushed as far over to the right as it will go and the tip still sits to the left in the cut out. I wasn’t happy with this so jabba contacted blueflame for me and there response was the exhaust was designed to sit to the left of the cut out! Nice! I have seen a few other lcr’s with the blueflame and all of them sit to the left. I was advised not to buy a blueflame but I ignored the advice and regretted it ever since! :blink: