LCR fuel Pump with Revo stg2. (Surging problems fixed)

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
well ive had the car on rolling roaded twice and my mappers have said nothing about its not getting enough fuel, a inline fuel pump is advised but not necessary on this map, i have had no issues at all since it was mapped properly

ian_cupra

thats weird that your running 3 bar on your gt28 mate. you got inline pump in still?

ian_cupra

i'd have said lcr fuel pump and 4 bar fpr would be used for that turbo! even my hybrid is running 4 bar fpr and lcr fuel pump, and that is rated at less power than yours

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
i'd have said lcr fuel pump and 4 bar fpr would be used for that turbo! even my hybrid is running 4 bar fpr and lcr fuel pump, and that is rated at less power than yours

You running LCR injectors Ian?

Bills told me that a 3bar should be ok for my hybrid, need to take both tho when shes mapped.

tommy2008cupra

ive been told this was an option for me as im running same spec as benny was and have been told my car is leaning out a bit on rollers, if i fit lcr pump would i have to adjust anything, because i would have thought it would run too rich with 4bar fpr and lcr pump?

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
ecu will adapt and pull unwanted fueling out...

if its too lean, and if they wrote code for 4bar, then a pump which can sustain 4bar would not effect the map at all. your pump maybe sagging on pressure on higher demand is probably the lean issue

tommy2008cupra

thanks for the quick reply bill:) i will have to get 1 for peace of mind methinks, its not dangerously lean but the pump has done 90k so prob a good time to replace anyway

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
ecu will adapt and pull unwanted fueling out...

Bill, would this be the case when running meth aswell? Ie removing some fuel to stop it from bogging down when then meth is going in?

thanks for the quick reply bill:) i will have to get 1 for peace of mind methinks, its not dangerously lean but the pump has done 90k so prob a good time to replace anyway

I think my pump was sagging at sub 30k as when i fitted the LCR pump to my k03s setup it made a hell of a difference, Phil`s was exactly the same apprently.

tommy2008cupra

thanks benny will try and fit asap as it was leaner than the rr i did a month ago so i need to get one asap, wow 30k im on 90k lol and as far as i know has never been changed

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Bill, would this be the case when running meth aswell? Ie removing some fuel to stop it from bogging down when then meth is going in?

I think my pump was sagging at sub 30k as when i fitted the LCR pump to my k03s setup it made a hell of a difference, Phil`s was exactly the same apprently.

narrow band will try, but its not going to be as effective.... not even sure it will use lambda for anything other than cruising trims and idle. WOT I am not sure its correcting anything.

032 trims will give an indication.

last 2 cars I have set up I have not had to adjust fueling tho.. although my ibiza did need some removed (maybe cos is was overfueled in the first place on its CC3)

Ref 4bar and REVO2 - its not required on CC to run 4bar regulator, 3 bar works fine with suitable mapping, so why work the pump harder than you need to?
if adjustment is needed at all, I would personalyl look to trim main fuel table up before asking more of the fuel pump.

Fuel Pump Flow drops with Pressure remember.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.